Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    then explain me how i do 6 k less still only 2 days later, with more spell power more caster levels? and i already talked with one of the casters, its does not make any sence
    yea that should explain

then explain me how i do 6 k less still only 2 days later, with more spell power more caster levels? and i already talked with one of the casters, its does not make any sence
    It is impossible to explain because you aren't putting in the effort you would need to get a useful answer:

1. You haven't detailed your build and equipment.

2. You haven't detailed their build and equipment.

3. You haven't provided comparable videos, one showing you and one showing them, casting the same spells on the same enemies.

4. You are not answering questions that are asked of you.

5. You are being dismissive of everything that anyone suggests, so I doubt any of us have much interest in continuing this thread further. I know I'm done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardtrick View Post
    It is impossible to explain because you aren't putting in the effort you would need to get a useful answer:

1. You haven't detailed your build and equipment.

2. You haven't detailed their build and equipment.

3. You haven't provided comparable videos, one showing you and one showing them, casting the same spells on the same enemies.

4. You are not answering questions that are asked of you.

5. You are being dismissive of everything that anyone suggests, so I doubt any of us have much interest in continuing this thread further. I know I'm done.
    1 and 2 it does not matter what gear he use, i have best gear 22 crits, 150 spell power item i had maxed caster level on screenshot i posted in this tread, u cant get better gear in this game, trust me
    nr 3 i have screenshots , we talking about energy burst with 100% same epic destiny setup, all u have to do is compare hes in this tread https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...med-Boss/page2 and mine in page 1 in this tread;P
    nr 4 u not reading and thinking
    Last edited by nolifer1; 03-31-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

1 and 2 it does not amtter what gear he use, i have best gear 22 crits, 150 spell power item i had maxed caster level on screenshot i posted in this tread,
    nr 3 i have screenshots , we talking about energy burst with 100% same epic destiny setup, all u have to do is compare hes in this tread https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...med-Boss/page2 and mine in page;P
    nr 4 u not reading and thinking
    That link is back in Nov when energy criticals was bugged, I watched the video he posted for Lines of Supply and the highest crit burst I saw on a helpless mob was 19k. You factor in the fact he could have been using sense weakness and that damage gets close to what yours is if you also had sense weakness. I'm sure spell power and die rolls factor in the last couple 500-1000 damage difference.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    That link is back in Nov when energy criticals was bugged, I watched the video he posted for Lines of Supply and the highest crit burst I saw on a helpless mob was 19k. You factor in the fact he could have been using sense weakness and that damage gets close to what yours is if you also had sense weakness. I'm sure spell power and die rolls factor in the last couple 500-1000 damage difference.
    but watch this video from your guildy isher posted 25 days ago, obviously bug was fixed http://www.twitch.tv/ishr5913/c/3838125 21 k crits
    and i talked with him meyb hour ago , i asked hes gear setup, and caster lvl 35 , only difference is he is cold savant, but it wont make difference at this quest, cos we talking about energy burst , and trash mobs in lines of supply wont have any bonus for cold or elec
    and he also did not use sence wekness
    Last edited by nolifer1; 03-31-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

but watch this video from your guildy isher posted 25 days ago, obviously bug was fixed http://www.twitch.tv/ishr5913/c/3838125 21 k crits
    and i talked with him meyb hour ago , i asked hes gear setup, and caster lvl 35 , only difference is he is cold savant, but it wont make difference at this quest, cos we talking about energy burst , and trash mobs in lines of supply wont have any bonus for cold or elec
    I didn't see any 21k numbers on energy burst, im sure I missed it, mind telling me what minute and second u saw it?
    Teth - Revenants

I didn't see any 21k numbers on energy burst, im sure I missed it, mind telling me what minute and second u saw it?
    he was aslo person who tell me i shold make tread about it;P
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

That 21k crit was on dragon breath though, not on energy burst.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    they do both same damage 1d15 + 15 per caster level
    Last edited by nolifer1; 03-31-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Yep that wasn't energy burst.
    Teth - Revenants

Community Member

they do both same damage
    That's not to say one isn't coded differently than another. I bet some caster levels get messed up and you may see higher numbers on dragon breath.
    Teth - Revenants

Don't trust descriptions, it's turbine. My breath always had better damage as far as I can tell (that sounds weird).
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

mines do as much damage as my enrgy bursts
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

mines do as much damage as my enrgy bursts
    That also seems like a very isolated instant you are pointing out, only see the number once, all other numbers are 4k lower on their crit and even lower when you can tell the mob saves. I think your best bet is to take sense weakness and play around with burst and breath and see if you can reach the 17k-19k range. Anything higher is min/maxing spell power and lucky die rolls.
    Teth - Revenants

Im just wondering, just a question, did that person maybe use dr breath on lamania?
    As dragon breath is changed on lama to factor in spp from element, aka it got a huge boost.

And as i said alrdy tha crit was from breath
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 03-31-2014 at 01:55 PM.

That also seems like a very isolated instant you are pointing out, only see the number once, all other numbers are 4k lower on their crit and even lower when you can tell the mob saves. I think your best bet is to take sense weakness and play around with burst and breath and see if you can reach the 17k-19k range. Anything higher is min/maxing spell power and lucky die rolls.
    i can reach 17 with sence weakness, but people doing 21 k crits without , i spend 6 years on this toon, maxed him evry possible way damage/dc/saves/gear
    spend more then hour to test my energy burst and breaths in this stupid quest now lol, and it never go over 15 K

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Im just wondering, just a question, did that person maybe use dr breath on lamania?
    As dragon breath is changed on lama to factor in spp from element, aka it got a huge boost.

And as i said alrdy tha crit was from breath
    i doubt that ,cos video was made 25 days ago and, patch 1 was not on lama yet probly
    Last edited by nolifer1; 03-31-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

ok i did some testing today with my guildy, same savant same ench on character screen and epic destiny screen, we used same bonus , energy burst vs helpless mobs, he was getting 17+ k with around 414 spell power
    while i got 15k max with over 550 spell power, my chacter is broken? or anyone else knotise things like that? cos i dont realy know what to think about it, and i know its not pass life, cos my guildy have no energy critical passlife..
    i tested it without and with , i spend all my plat to reset destiny and try different setups.... nothinng i do less crit damage then my guildy with less spell power, so some characters are more gifted or my charcter is bugged?
    its anomaly and i dont know what to think anymore
    Last edited by nolifer1; 04-02-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

ok i did some testing today with my guildy, same savant same ench on character screen and epic destiny screen, we used same bonus , energy burst vs helpless mobs, he was getting 17+ k with around 414 spell power
    while i got 15k max with over 550 spell power, my chacter is broken? or anyone else knotise things like that? cos i dont realy know what to think about it, and i know its not pass life, cos my guildy have no energy critical passlife..
    i tested it without and with , i spend all my plat to reset destiny and try different setups.... nothinng i do less crit damage then my guildy with less spell power, so some characters are more gifted or my charcter is bugged?
    its anomaly and i dont know what to think anymore
    Try epic tring. Last life, I was getting fantastic criticals - about 2-3 weeks ago. The life before that, normal damage. Now, on the life after that, my damage has returned to normal. So I think there is something that "sticks" to you, maybe a seed number or something, during a life. The next time I'm on a life where I'm having high damage, I'll just stay in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    Try epic tring. Last life, I was getting fantastic criticals - about 2-3 weeks ago. The life before that, normal damage. Now, on the life after that, my damage has returned to normal. So I think there is something that "sticks" to you, maybe a seed number or something, during a life. The next time I'm on a life where I'm having high damage, I'll just stay in that one.
    did u change scroll ench from eldrich knight tree? we finally figured out, eldric knight scroll mastery does nothing to your scroll, but add 75% more damage to allyour spell sla-s , and getting fixed supossdly with next patch, at least in lama u21 patch 1 nothes
    my sorc is just fine did 21k + crits with my new scroll mastery ench ! just with helpless, if ui add sence weaknes they ho 30% higer damage
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

did u change scroll ench from eldrich knight tree? we finally figured out, eldric knight scroll mastery does nothing to your scroll, but add 75% more damage to allyour spell sla-s , and getting fixed supossdly with next patch, at least in lama u21 patch 1 nothes
    my sorc is just fine did 21k + crits with my new scroll mastery ench ! just with helpless, if ui add sence weaknes they ho 30% higer damage
    Lol, so many bugs in game, cant keep track of them all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast