Community Member

Default Commendations of Valor problem — what am I missing?

No idea if this is the right forum, but here goes...

I've got stacks of commendations piling up in my inventory, so I thought I'd combine them into Heart Seeds. I double click one (which is actually 8 or 10 commendations) and the window pops up. I drag a commendation to the ingredients window and get a list of what I can get. But when I try to drag more of the commendations into the ingredients section to create a Heart Seed, nothing happens. It won't take more than one stack of the commendations.

I have to be missing something stupid, but I can't figure out what. Any help?

Stack them on your inventory (or ingredient bag) before dragging it into the trade window.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Stack them on your inventory (or ingredient bag) before dragging it into the trade window.
    ^this^
    For some reason they don't stack automatically in your inventory. You just have to drag one stack to another and they stack.

Community Member

Wow, that never even occurred to me. I thought it would be something simple like that. Thanks!

Oddly, my ingredients bag wasn't auto-gathering the commendations, either. Thanks for the help.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwhit1 View Post
    Wow, that never even occurred to me. I thought it would be something simple like that. Thanks!

Oddly, my ingredients bag wasn't auto-gathering the commendations, either. Thanks for the help.
    Eh, apparently professional developers didn't make sure they auto-stack or auto-gather so don't feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwhit1 View Post

Items from a quest reward list aren't auto-gathered. Noticed it first with ingredients from the shroud quest list.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xitix555 View Post
    Items from a quest reward list aren't auto-gathered. Noticed it first with ingredients from the shroud quest list.
    This ^^.

The chest drops do autogather, though.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester