Default daring exploits for the WIN!!

Dear Toaftoaf,
    The news of your daring exploits against Cormyr's enemies have come to our ears. The Purple Dragon Knights have therefore seen fit to grant you the honorary rank of Swordcaptain. Battlemaster Dint looks forward to congratulating you in Eveningstar, and presenting you with a reward.

(You have continued to gain favor with the Purple Dragon Knights. Speak with Battlemaster Dint in Eveningstar for a loyal Spotted Wolf Pup that will accompany you on your travels.)

I unlocked that favor last life and didn't bother to pick it up before I IR'd. hardly what I would call a good favor reward. if the pup actually did something besides bark I might have picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    I unlocked that favor last life and didn't bother to pick it up before I IR'd. hardly what I would call a good favor reward. if the pup actually did something besides bark I might have picked it up.
    Like wetting the legs of your enemies, giving them sickened?
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Discussion of exploits is not permitted.
    What he said ^^
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

the E mail started the talk of exploits

That is why I suggested some time ago for they to split the PDK reward a bit, instead of lumping it all on tier 3.

Tier 1: Key (and Teleport option), allow access to the first upgrade on CitW weapons, and let us upgrade Demonweb armor to the Eveningstar sets.
    Tier 2: Allow access to the second upgrade on CitW weapons, and let us craft cormyrean dragon armor.
    Tier 3: Pet, and allow access to the final upgrades on CitW weapons.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Founder

This. Although I don't care what the pup does - I still don't want it. How is a cosmetic pet a good reward for 250 favor? Technically, they don't really exist in the world O.o

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    This. Although I don't care what the pup does - I still don't want it. How is a cosmetic pet a good reward for 250 favor? Technically, they don't really exist in the world O.o
    Technically, neither do we.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

duped puppies. shame shame. :/
    TKSK - Thelanis ("Best Server" -NyTimes).

I don't mind the puppie reward, but it's useless after first life. So basicaly any TR character efectively gets no reward.