Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    It won't damage undead... it will say "Immune"... like death aura spell.

Fire elementals don't heal from fireball... do they? I thought it just does no damage... just like the effects from shadow armor will be changed to.

And yes, I was surprised that the devs would make end game armor (lvl 28 min) that can't be worn in end game content (because of all the undead).

Good change by Turbine. I like it.
    Excellent change; it was a good compromise from healing to being immune to it. Especially since the entire end raid is shockful with undead. It would be tragic if battleragers could keep healing from hitting you - I'm sure that was never the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Excellent change; it was a good compromise from healing to being immune to it. Especially since the entire end raid is shockful with undead. It would be tragic if battleragers could keep healing from hitting you - I'm sure that was never the intent.
    of course Turbine should find a compromise to please little crying boys who ask to change the rules or they cannot win...

There are also other armors in game, so, if you face undead, use something different than one with shadow guard.
    It's simple and perfectly lore compliant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12