View Poll Results: Would you be interested in attending an informal meet/greet at PAX East on Friday?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 66.67%
  • No.

1 33.33%
  • Maybe?

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Man I wish. But I am up in Redmond wa. But you are more than welcome to come hang at MS

Updated original post with details and links! Looks like we may be around a dozen or more, which will be awesome!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

I moved my flight up a day so I can be there!
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Warlock12/Monk3(14th life) || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Default Booth?

I managed to get a free ticket to PAX and was wondering if you have a booth. I'm especially looking forward to seeing you there Cordovan as one of my few Twitter followers.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    I managed to get a free ticket to PAX and was wondering if you have a booth. I'm especially looking forward to seeing you there Cordovan as one of my few Twitter followers.
    We (Turbine) will have a huge booth at PAX, although the booth is not for DDO. Rather, it's for our upcoming game Infinite Crisis. However, yes! I will be there helping out on both Saturday and Sunday, and will be hanging around the convention throughout its duration and available to meet up with DDO players. I plan on packing a backpack with swag as well, so if you run into me I'll get you something (while supplies last.) I plan on utilizing our Twitter feed to set aside some times where I'll stay in one place for an hour or so and give people a chance to meet up with me. The Twitter feed can be found here. I will at least be at the Infinite Crisis booth from 10am-2pm-ish on both Saturday and Sunday. You won't be able to miss the booth - it may in fact be the largest booth at the entire convention.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We (Turbine) will have a huge booth at PAX, although the booth is not for DDO. Rather, it's for our upcoming game Infinite Crisis. However, yes! I will be there helping out on both Saturday and Sunday, and will be hanging around the convention throughout its duration and available to meet up with DDO players. I plan on packing a backpack with swag as well, so if you run into me I'll get you something (while supplies last.) I plan on utilizing our Twitter feed to set aside some times where I'll stay in one place for an hour or so and give people a chance to meet up with me. The Twitter feed can be found here. I will at least be at the Infinite Crisis booth from 10am-2pm-ish on both Saturday and Sunday. You won't be able to miss the booth - it may in fact be the largest booth at the entire convention.
    That sounds nice. I took a look at Infinite Crisis after the initial announcement and thought it looked cool.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Managed to get some friends to watch my baby angel for the night, so I should be able to make it! I'll hop a train down and meet everyone at the tavern.
    Main- Carrianne Taliesin Elven Fighter 12/Ranger 6/Rogue 2 Tempest AA, Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Leclaire1 View Post
    Managed to get some friends to watch my baby angel for the night, so I should be able to make it! I'll hop a train down and meet everyone at the tavern.
    Cool!

Also, reminder to everyone that this is tonight! Hope to see you there.
    Join us on Twitch!

Heading to Pax after lunch and I will be at the Green Dragon thing. Probably with a friend who plays DDO but is not a forumite.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I would go...except that 12 hour car ride there and 12 back. LOL I hope you all have a lovely time though!
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful event. The Green Dragon was a really nice bar, and the Turbine folks are just genuinely really swell people. I met several.
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Warlock12/Monk3(14th life) || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

Default Thanks Turbine guys!

Quote Originally Posted by der_kluge View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful event. The Green Dragon was a really nice bar, and the Turbine folks are just genuinely really swell people. I met several.
    Yeah, that was fun! I enjoyed those face-to-face build discussions. And, as my husband predicted, I rolled a natural 20 to win some ery cool die.

Great to see Steel, Producer G., and kookiek, you were as fun as your name. Leclair1, Bill and i loved chatting with you.

Noneill, muchthanks for the trail magic. Our entire plan for the second Saturday pass was for us to get lucky, and bump into some kind gamer, and there you were. Entirely kind. We will put it to good and thorough use, I assure you.

Last, and mostest, it is so cool of you Cordovan to lead us to the bar, and to lug a heavy bag of swag all the while, i saw you laughing a lot and I am glad you had a good time, because you deserve it!
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

I really did want to go, but couldn't since I will already be going to Boston next weekend. hopefully there will be another chance again sometime.

Thanks again to everyone who made it out! Sure seems like everyone had a good time. We appreciate you being there!
    Join us on Twitch!

Thanks again to everyone who made it out! Sure seems like everyone had a good time. We appreciate you being there!
    It was an awesome time. Wife and I really enjoyed the companionship. We talked about how I let my VIP expire in January, but I got home and the first thing I did (after wife forced me to unpack and cook dinner) was re up my VIP because all of you made me remember why I still think DDO is the best game ever. A company that listens to it fans. Even if we don't get everything we want, the reason we don't is because its not what is best for the community, not because its not what is best for the bottom line. You guys rock. Wish I could say I liked IC, but MOBAs just not my cup of tea. Great game, but not my cup of tea. I was really afraid WB would change the company to an uncaring crew, but it didn't.

Thank you again for the conversation and the swag. It was the highlight of PAX for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phesic View Post
    I think a good term is "Nuber": A Newb who thinks he's uber.

FYI to any DDO players attending PAX East today: I am at the Infinite Crisis booth from Ten until Two, and have DDO swag! No XL left, but have Large and some M/S along with DDO points! Find me to get some.
    Join us on Twitch!

2015 DDO Players Council Sebastrd's Avatar

FYI to any DDO players attending PAX East today: I am at the Infinite Crisis booth from Ten until Two, and have DDO swag! No XL left, but have Large and some M/S along with DDO points! Find me to get some.
    Wow. I'd have assumed you have attended enough gamer conventions to know not to bring those.

Astreya the Unturning

It's always a shame when the hammer of poor design choices smashes the fun of player tactical adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastrd View Post
    Wow. I'd have assumed you have attended enough gamer conventions to know not to bring those.
    Lol. Most of those wee shirts went back with him for next time
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Community Member

I was grateful for the size S!

The get together was a good time for sure. Cord was super nice as always, and Kookie is good people just as MajMal said. We sat with Steelstar and She-Who-Has-No-Forum-Name, and we had a great time talking DDO. I always enjoy talking with the Turbine people, because they are always so genuinely nice and passionate about the game.

And I will totally be bug reporting those Twelve tokens >.<
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing like crazy) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Talvi, 20 druid
    Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12