View Poll Results: Would you be interested in attending an informal meet/greet at PAX East on Friday?

3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 66.67%
  • No.

1 33.33%
  • Maybe?

0 0%

Threaded View

Boston Area, MA

Default PAX East Meet and Greet: Informal Interest

UPDATED: We're on!

WHEN: Friday, April 11th starting at 7:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

WHERE: Green Dragon Tavern, 11 Marshall St Boston MA (Downtown Boston) (Google Maps Link)

WHAT: Informal get-together of DDO players, many of whom will be attending PAX East! No badge or convention attendance necessary. If you're in the area, join us! There'll be some (not new but still cool) DDO swag, and lots of DDO chat. Everyone is responsible for their own food and drink. Going until nine or whenever.

Original Post:

PAX East is in Boston April 11th - 13th. There'll be a big Infinite Crisis party, but we're not doing a general Turbine-games-wide official party this year.

That said, I'd like to do an informal meet-and-greet on Friday evening for DDO folks to get together for fun. There wouldn't be free food or beverages. There probably would be a limited amount of swag (whatever I can carry, essentially.)

What I need to know is how many people would be interested in hanging out on Friday evening? It'd probably have to be at a 21+ pub/bar that is located far enough away from the convention center that I can actually carve out a bit of space for this. Can you make it? Would you be interested? Lemme know!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 04-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through:
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!