Default Bravery Bonus in Raids broken since update 14

I know it's a small bug but this is annoying.

Since update 14 the bravery bonus for all the last raids are broken, doesn't matter if you ran the raid on EE if you run EH or EN you will lose your streak.

I ran fire in thunder peak this weekend on EE for the first time and the last night i ran it on EN.

After enter in the raid i checked my streak and it i wasn't eligible for bravery because i ran it before. All good.

Before the end of the raid i checked it again, you will understand why i'm paranoid with it and the xp report still the same. Not eligible because i ran it before.

After the raid completed i checked the xp report again and it was showing my streak wiped.

I'm not asking my streak back i just want to say that i'm really disappointed to lost 3843 elite streak acquired after 17 lives in almost 2 years.

Again, i know this is not a "major" bug but 2 years of hard work ruined is a big problem to me.

Its not only raids, if you are capped and run a quest first time on ee, then after on en it will break your streak, happened to me twice.

Quote Originally Posted by mutilador View Post
    I know it's a small bug but this is annoying.

Since update 14 the bravery bonus for all the last raids are broken, doesn't matter if you ran the raid on EE if you run EH or EN you will lose your streak.

I ran fire in thunder peak this weekend on EE for the first time and the last night i ran it on EN.

After enter in the raid i checked my streak and it i wasn't eligible for bravery because i ran it before. All good.

Before the end of the raid i checked it again, you will understand why i'm paranoid with it and the xp report still the same. Not eligible because i ran it before.

After the raid completed i checked the xp report again and it was showing my streak wiped.

I'm not asking my streak back i just want to say that i'm really disappointed to lost 3843 elite streak acquired after 17 lives in almost 2 years.

Again, i know this is not a "major" bug but 2 years of hard work ruined is a big problem to me.
    Yeah m8, its being capped that causes you to lose the streak, not the raid.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by mons View Post
    Yeah m8, its being capped that causes you to lose the streak, not the raid.
    wow this is even more stupid, thx for the reply.

While I agree it sucks that streak breakage is happening just because of being capped, that feeling of "I just lost a big accomplishment" is why the streak counter needs to stop at 5, which is it's functional cap; those extra 3838 you accumulated did absolutely nothing for you but heighten the feeling of disappointment when they vanished. Not to mention that once you've run a quest, your opportunity to benefit is gone anyway.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Its not only raids, if you are capped and run a quest first time on ee, then after on en it will break your streak, happened to me twice.
    Not just EN if i run a raid on EH i will lost the elite streak. Even if i ran it on EE.

Yeah the incentive to stay at cap is 0. I'm tired to tr, looks like is time to give up.

Turbine wins!

Yeah the incentive to stay at cap is 0. I'm tired to tr, looks like is time to give up.

Turbine wins!
    If you don't want to play at high levels, and you don't want to play at low levels, then why is the loss of your streak tally an issue? Sounds like you're just bored of the game and need a break?
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    If you don't want to play at high levels, and you don't want to play at low levels, then why is the loss of your streak tally an issue? Sounds like you're just bored of the game and need a break?
    Bored and tired of silly bugs...

Ok, i dont know if someone fixed or not but thank you very much. My streak is back.

Community Member

It's well known that you need to run quests on E before capping.

Anyhow, anything beyond 5 is meaningless. It is very quick to get your streak back to 5 the next time you are leveling.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    It's well known that you need to run quests on E before capping.

Anyhow, anything beyond 5 is meaningless. It is very quick to get your streak back to 5 the next time you are leveling.
    meaningless for you not for me.

meaningless for you not for me.
    Yes meaningless for you too..... How is it not meaningless? Epeen contests? /shrugs

Quote Originally Posted by twigzz View Post
    Yes meaningless for you too..... How is it not meaningless? Epeen contests? /shrugs
    No, its not. If i care about the contest i would posted in achievements.

For those who care, i tested again. I ran deathwyrm EE then EN. Xp report says that i lost the streak, log off, log back in and the streak is back.

Works for raids at least.

For those who care, i tested again. I ran deathwyrm EE then EN. Xp report says that i lost the streak, log off, log back in and the streak is back.

Works for raids at least.
    i know its a silly bug but do you really think all of other games are perfect either? they all have their bugs. just go cruise in their forums and you will see the same thing here as there. people talking about bugs, features, etc.