Community Member MalnackConospier's Avatar

Default Cards on Khyber for yours on Argo

Howdy!

Figure I better get this out there before it is too late. I have been rolling for cards on Khyber and have 31, with two more being added each day, that will never see any use!

My main server is Argo and I am wondering if anyone did the same thing and would be willing to swap!

Hit me up with a PM here or look for me on Argo (Mallevolence or Necrocanter)

Thanks!
    Conospier Family
    Necronack Conospier, Wizard, Mallevolence Conospier, Shiradi Wizard, Malnack Conospier, Wizard, Necrocanter Conospier, Wizard.
    Leader of Friends of Dorothy! We are recruiting!

Community Member MalnackConospier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MalnackConospier View Post
    Howdy!

Figure I better get this out there before it is too late. I have been rolling for cards on Khyber and have 31, with two more being added each day, that will never see any use!

My main server is Argo and I am wondering if anyone did the same thing and would be willing to swap!

Hit me up with a PM here or look for me on Argo (Mallevolence or Necrocanter)

Thanks!
    I am more than willing to swap cards with a few people. I don't suspect anyone will have 31 on Argo but if I could find 6 people with 5 each that would be nice. I will continue to roll, each day, so I will always have two more to swap!
    Conospier Family
    Necronack Conospier, Wizard, Mallevolence Conospier, Shiradi Wizard, Malnack Conospier, Wizard, Necrocanter Conospier, Wizard.
    Leader of Friends of Dorothy! We are recruiting!

Community Member

Hey, got 5 cards in Argonessen.

Char name in Khyber is: elderheymn