Community Member MalnackConospier's Avatar

Default Cards on Sarlona for yours on Argo

Howdy!

Figure I better get this out there before it is too late. I have been rolling for cards on Sarlona and have 31, with two more being added each day, that will never see any use!

My main server is Argo and I am wondering if anyone did the same thing and would be willing to swap!

Hit me up with a PM here or look for me on Argo (Mallevolence or Necrocanter)

Thanks!
    Conospier Family
    Necronack Conospier, Wizard/rogue, Mallevolence Conospier, Wizard, Malnack Conospier, Warlock, Necrocanter Conospier, Wizard.
    Leader of Friends of Dorothy! We are recruiting!

Community Member MalnackConospier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MalnackConospier View Post
    Howdy!

Figure I better get this out there before it is too late. I have been rolling for cards on Sarlona and have 31, with two more being added each day, that will never see any use!

My main server is Argo and I am wondering if anyone did the same thing and would be willing to swap!

Hit me up with a PM here or look for me on Argo (Mallevolence or Necrocanter)

Thanks!
    I am more than willing to swap cards with a few people. I don't suspect anyone will have 31 on Argo but if I could find 6 people with 5 each that would be nice. I will continue to roll, each day, so I will always have two more to swap!
    Conospier Family
    Necronack Conospier, Wizard/rogue, Mallevolence Conospier, Wizard, Malnack Conospier, Warlock, Necrocanter Conospier, Wizard.
    Leader of Friends of Dorothy! We are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by MalnackConospier View Post
    I am more than willing to swap cards with a few people. I don't suspect anyone will have 31 on Argo but if I could find 6 people with 5 each that would be nice. I will continue to roll, each day, so I will always have two more to swap!
    PM Sent (21)