Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot_to_Thrill View Post
    Wuyondra carefully drew back the string of her composite bow. The bow hummed with ancient arcane magical power. With every inch she pulled the magic arrow that materialized grew, until upon full draw the whole arrow was visible. A final check revealed that the Mindflayer was still unaware of her presence. She took one last deep breath before loosing. The arrow whistled through the air finding it's target. The Mindflayer howled in pain and tried find where the unseen marksman was, his long fingers gesturing in some weird sign language. His tentacles writhing as he spoke something. But before he was able to complete the spell another arrow tenfold more potent than the first slammed into his chest, the force knocking the creature off his feet...
    ...Wuyondra moved in for the kill. She was no longer worried about stealth. The caster was down. It was time to finish this. The Mindflayer knew his time was up. Where had it come from? Nobody can hit that quick! He spat out blood and felt his life ebb away. He knew his assailant would finish him but he he had one last chance. He grasped the charm around his neck and spoke the single command word. Wuyondra saw the movement and reacted. Firing another arrow. But it did not strike the wounded creature. Because suddenly a a fierce blue energy bubble had materialized around the Mindflayer! The arrow hit the bubble and was no more. Wuyondra tried to notch another but found she was unable to move! The Mindflayer rose awkwardly to his feet, his breath was shallow his breathing rasped. The Energy bubble dissipated leaving Wuyondra now free to move but she was slowed. Her mind was swimming. Her vision blurred. She stumbled and fell forward. The Mindflayer now saw who had almost killed him. This was it? I stupid Drow female! No. He would not die by her hand. He began to chant the death spell again...
    ...as Wuyondra fell forward she perceived a sudden surge through her body. Part adrenaline, part wild Fey energy had come to her aid. Her fall had become a a practiced roll and with cat-like agility she was up on her feet again. Her vision was still wavy, her head was clouded. Yet somehow she was moving again! At that moment the Flayer completed his gesture and let the death ray surge towards the stricken Drow. Wuyondra saw the creature scream out and unleash the spell almost too late. Almost... But she had faced this situation more than enough now. Digging her boot upon the floor her powerful quads catapulted her lithe compact frame into the air, she somersaulted over the head of the creature, while simultaneously drawing and firing at the direction of the scream. Although she could not see her foe her keen hearing was enough. The arrow hit true as she landed on her feet behind the creature. The Mindflayer slumped to the floor. Dead. Wuyondra drew a deep sigh of relief.
    Moar! Want moar!

Immortal Executioner & Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Store remains unavailable, but all worlds are open. We will let you know when we re-open the DDO Store.

Are accounts site still closed. Need to add VIP to my sons account.
    >>>>>>> NobleFist Guild <<<<<<<
    DeepCutter ~ MidnightRed ~ Cardeeo ~ Dalmore ~ TracyDragon ~ Aftershock ~ MakersMark ~Imortalwrath
    Beta player & Leader of a Founders Guild 9yrs and going

The DDO Store is once again available. Thank you!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

The lag is awful today, running with a constant 10%+ loss, rubber banding everywhere in the haunted halls, maybe another 7hrs is needed.
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel

Quote Originally Posted by XiaNYdE View Post
    The lag is awful today, running with a constant 10%+ loss, rubber banding everywhere in the haunted halls, maybe another 7hrs is needed.
    Open your task manager and check the awesomonium processes. Started my game tonight and noticed horrible lag with wonderful low fps like action. Opened mine up and saw 8 awesomonium processes running, closed them all down and game ran smooth after that.

First time ever had that many running at game launch.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by realism View Post
    Open your task manager and check the awesomonium processes. Started my game tonight and noticed horrible lag with wonderful low fps like action. Opened mine up and saw 8 awesomonium processes running, closed them all down and game ran smooth after that.

First time ever had that many running at game launch.

What is "awesomonium" and should I kill it every time I log on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhiglord View Post
    What is "awesomonium" and should I kill it every time I log on?
    I think it runs for the DDO store to work, and I kill all but the top one listed in my process list, so if 5 are running, I kill 4 of them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345