Community Member

Default Crossbow training stacking?

I have Arti (Battle Engineer) 4 lvl and 3 lvl of Rogue (Mechanic). They both have enchantments "Crossbow training". Are they stacking?

An easy way to check this would be to reset one of trees and then check your damage and attack rating with a crossbow beneath your inventory. then reget one of the enhancements and see if it's improved.
    Keep on rollin'.

Community Member

I tested it, they are stacking. Or at least they were before the update.
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger (TRing)
    Talvi, 20 druid ~ Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalko128 View Post
    An easy way to check this would be to reset one of trees and then check your damage and attack rating with a crossbow beneath your inventory. then reget one of the enhancements and see if it's improved.
    I don't feel difference. My arti fires at training dummy with 4, 5, 6... 15 DPS, but even in combat log I cannot see detailed damage. I see only total values. Is there a way to see more detailed info (3 base dmg + 2 from ranger previous life + 1 from enhancement of rogue + 1 from enhancement from arti)?
    Last edited by DenissIron; 03-24-2014 at 04:12 AM.

One of these that you can definitely check is the Attack you get from it all. You can view this by bringing the drop down box from your inventory screen, bottom right corner for the arrow. It should change depending on either if you have both or one or the other.
    Keep on rollin'.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DenissIron View Post
    I don't feel difference. My arti fires at training dummy with 4, 5, 6... 15 DPS, but even in combat log I cannot see detailed damage. I see only total values. Is there a way to see more detailed info (3 base dmg + 2 from ranger previous life + 1 from enhancement of rogue + 1 from enhancement from arti)?
    I'd just plug away for a good long while and remember your max hit. Then take the other enhancements and plug away for awhile...and you should eventually achieve a higher max hit if they stack.