Default Thunder Forged Weapons - Thoughts on Options for Melee Weapons

Seems like there is a choice to make regarding fire damage vs negative damage.

What are people going with?
    The Nak Abides - Ascent - Argonnessen
    Tanak Arcarius (TR) ~ Xanak the Irregular (TR) ~ Sanak the Streak (TR)
    Ganak Goblinjuicer (TR) ~ Panak (TR) ~ Wanak Ryuha (TR) ~ Vanak Ahriman (TR)
    Manak Bloodscreamer (TR) ~ Qanak the Absolute (TR) ~ Kanak (TR) ~ Fanak Voltaic(TR)

Personally I'm going for some CC control that you get with things like the Cleaver/Celestias.I'm working towards 2 sets (a defensive and offensive set)

Dual wield
    1.blindness/1st degree burns (vulnerability)
    2.slow/35% armour piercing
    3. Action boost regeneration - really rare to be able to slot this. Fire damage and woo-woo effects also look tempting.

Looking forward to 3bc, and at storm horns/wheloon/u21 I think fire damage is going to be pretty viable long term, and with the exception of the undead in the new raids negative energy shouldn't have any trouble either.
    Last edited by blackdoguk; 03-23-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Im liking a fire fire negative Kopesh.

T1. Touch of Flames: On Hit: 10 to 60 Fire Damage.
    T2. Dragon's Edge: Passive: Armor-Piercing 35%. On Crit: 33 to 105 Bleeding Damage.
    T3. Mortal Fear: On Hit: 8 to 64 Force Damage. In addition, 5% chance to cut non-boss foe's current health in half.

Looks like great DPS and the Mortal Fear has a chance to do MASSIVE damage given end game mob HPs. Let alone double procs back to back.

The Dragons Edge should stack with black dragon scale -15%AP for -50%AP total... nice...

Now drop in a Ruby Eye of the Tempest for a 28D20 proc ...

Question. Does the Dragons Edge AP count for both hands if 2WF? or do I need one in each hand?
    Last edited by Thayion516; 04-07-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Default Healing Weapon?

I was thinking about crafting a weapon with the T2 Dragons Blessing (5% 100 HP AE Heal). How good is this do you think? With the healing amp you can attain in game I could easily see this self healing for 200+ a proc. Not bad, especially if your haste boosted and dual wielding. How much survivability would this add?

T1. Touch of Flames
    T2. Dragons Blessing
    T3. Mortal Fear