Thread: Happy Cloud

Default Happy Cloud

I recently decided to download DDO on a different computer from that of my laptop, which until recently I thought was a great idea. Now however, I notice I'm unable to run DDO without having this Happy Cloud program in my processes, and unable to close it out without DDO itself being shut down. This is strange because while I was on my lap top I never had to deal with this program and had never even heard of it. Does anyone know of a way to play DDO without Happy Cloud? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Keep on rollin'.

bob ross would be a sad panda if u removed happy clouds.

Imagine a Let's Play DDO by Bob Ross:

''Hmmm... a little bit of Trip, yeah, right there...isn't that nice''

''...some Ochre Jelly right there.''

Omg., silly thoughts in my head^^.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

I uninstalled Happy Clouds and even though it gives you a very stern warning about the fact that Dungeons and Dragons would be uninstalled as well if I went ahead with it, it wasn't. So now I'm able to play DDO perfectly well without that weird process coming up every time I log into the game. Also was strange was whenever I tried bringing up the log in client it'd always come up with two different clients to log into now. Now with it uninstalled, it's just one. A little odd if you ask me, but I'm glad it's gone!
    Keep on rollin'.

Community Member

Angry it is gone!!

I uninstalled happy cloud and poof!!!! Dungeons and Dragons is gone. I am now in the process of downloading the program again.....lame

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

It is a delivery system for the game. After you download the client completely, install it, and run it, you should be able to remove happy cloud without losing ddo.

Quote Originally Posted by 07Topherluna07 View Post
    I uninstalled happy cloud and poof!!!! Dungeons and Dragons is gone. I am now in the process of downloading the program again.....lame
    As said above, I believe you must run the game at least once before removing Happy Cloud, or pooof.