Community Member

Default EN attempt of Fire on Thunder Peak

Hi,

This is just to let the other people who ran this raid with me today that we eventually did get a response to one of our tickets about the glitched raid. Nevalarich, one of the two dragons, didn't die upon reaching zero HP and we couldn't complete.

The GM who responded to my ticket killed the dragon and the remaining trash mobs, completed the quest, spawned a chest and a res shrine. Unfortunately all but one other player had either left the party or DC'd before that help came; a period of somewhere over an hour. The last person apart from me who was still connected when help came then DC'd about two minutes later.

While I am grateful to the GM who eventually came to my assistance, the whole experience was pretty disappointing. I hope that Turbine is working hard to solve the bugs and lag issues with the new raids and explorer area, so that their paying customers can properly enjoy them.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,

This is just to let the other people who ran this raid with me today that we eventually did get a response to one of our tickets about the glitched raid. Nevalarich, one of the two dragons, didn't die upon reaching zero HP and we couldn't complete.

The GM who responded to my ticket killed the dragon and the remaining trash mobs, completed the quest, spawned a chest and a res shrine. Unfortunately all but one other player had either left the party or DC'd before that help came; a period of somewhere over an hour. The last person apart from me who was still connected when help came then DC'd about two minutes later.

While I am grateful to the GM who eventually came to my assistance, the whole experience was pretty disappointing. I hope that Turbine is working hard to solve the bugs and lag issues with the new raids and explorer area, so that their paying customers can properly enjoy them.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the update bud.
    Gum Shoe~Drow Elf Rogue Hackin Slash~Human Fighter
    Timkin~Drow Elf Sorc Aarone Stone~Human Bard
    Tarnaa~Human Favored Soul Alcaden~Human Paladin
    Tipsee McStagger~Halfling Rogue Brawwn~Half-Orc Barbarian