Prior to my deployment I wanted to I had already TR once as a fighter and I was looking to do it again before I was called away. Now that I return it seems enchantments were redone and I'm not sure how to continue. I'm not sure what were my stat bonus at start but here are my base stats at the moment

Ftr 9 / Rog 5/ Monk 1 (34 point build)
ELF LG with Green Steel Scimitars (Lit x3 and Min II)
STR 18 + 4 (from tome) = 24
Dex 15 + 4 (from tome was + 3 but I had TP from vip status while I was away and they were on sale) 19
Con 13 + 4 (from tome was + 3 but I had TP from vip status while I was away and they were on sale) 17
Int 13 + 4 (from tome was + 3 but I had TP from vip status while I was away and they were on sale) 17
Wis 15 + 4 (from tome was + 3 but I had TP from vip status while I was away and they were on sale) 19
Cha 8 + 4 (from tome) = 12

Skills Ranks
Balance 16
Disable 18
Hagle 4
Initim 18
Jump 4
Open 4
Search 18
Tumble 4
UMD 17

My main goal really self sufficient (with ability to solo I need to), I want to be able to do traps, heal myself between fights and some damage mitigation. Originally I was planning on doing Kensai , some rogue sneak attack bonus with monk splash for some AC and a bonus feat. Now that enhancements are redone which ones should I get as I seem a little bit overwhelmed.

As for my 36 point build what recommendations do you guys have? I really like Elf, should I switch to Raiper and take the dex damage upgrade (is it worth it?) or should I remain Str base with scimitars.