Community Member

Default Epic Chimera Fang, don't see the +4 insight to AC applied

Is this buried somewhere under another buff ? I'm not seeing it in the character sheet breakdown and don't see it applied. Trying to figure out if it is bugged or I have a buff buried somewhere. I know the epic feat piercing cold iron etc doesn't always show up in the info on it.

Anybody else ?

Default Dragonmarks

Quote Originally Posted by mooboy View Post
    Is this buried somewhere under another buff ? I'm not seeing it in the character sheet breakdown and don't see it applied. Trying to figure out if it is bugged or I have a buff buried somewhere. I know the epic feat piercing cold iron etc doesn't always show up in the info on it.

Anybody else ?
    Hi!

Did you choose any least dragonmark up on character creation? you Need to have. Further, you Need to raise the race enhancements for the dragonmarks. if you want high-end Tier Option on the epic chimera fang, you Need to be human with the dragonmark of sentinels. Everything Shows correct on my char when equipped.
    “I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim, where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge, or lustre, or name.”

Cannith