Community Member

Default Shuriken Thrower - EE The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar Solo (standard)

So i just started to solo EEs since January.
    I have never really bothered before as i never had a good enough build to do it, so, never felt ready. Until i built this Shuriken Thrower.

I pretty much screwed my 1st attempt by getting stuck in the room with swirling blades. I had both crests but couldn't get the Strength based doors open. GIMP! *COUGH*
    I felt genuinely beaten and it was a good feeling. This quest is nasty, the traps and all... it was a nice experience to solo.

A few days later, knowing where to go and what to do i attempted it for a 2nd time, and well:

Here's a video:

I heard of an Extended version featuring a giant and a white dragon or something. I figured it was one of the ways at the sides of the boss room... But then i got surprise ward barraged.
    I guess that is for another time.

Great job! Your name is whispered often in the halls of the dojo!
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

The Twilight

The Flaming Sphere Scroll Fan Club -- Join Now! Free Subscripton via DDO Forums!
    The Twilight Blade of the Dragonheirs -- fun build, outdated by rogue pass
    stealth guides: EE Old Tomb, New Tenants; EE Tide Turns visit Spencerian's Stealth Guide
    Member of the Silver Legion, Cannith (Saekee)