Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    222

    Default I don't like some things...please nerf them.

    There are things I don't like...maybe because they don't make me happy, or they aren't from my favorite story, or I think they are better then me at doing certain things.

    I want those things nerfed!!!

    Please Turbine, accommodate my ridiculous demands so that the game is better suited to the way I want it!

    Here is a list of things that I want nerfed;

    - Elves, because I don't like the way they prance and act all better then everyone else.
    - Wizards, because they are stinky and brainy know -it-alls
    - Drow, because they aren't even really real, and they live in smelly holes in the ground.
    - Clerics, because they are always so whiney and complainy and they don't do anything helpful.
    - Rangers, because they are little goody two shoes that can't even really fight good.
    - Monks, because I hate them most of all.

    There, obviously all those things need to be nerfed because I said so.

  2. #2
    Community Member thakorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Sorry but you're not lore so your argument is invalid.
    'Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about.
    And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have.'
    Omnipresence, Ghallanda
    - Xaositect, Thakorian, Vhaerite, Hexmetal, Praxarian, Aoskar -



  3. #3
    Community Member Grosbeak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    Dear Devs,

    What ever the OP likes, please nerf them. I don't like them.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    GTA, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DakDeFrosted View Post
    There are things I don't like...maybe because they don't make me happy, or they aren't from my favorite story, or I think they are better then me at doing certain things.

    I want those things nerfed!!!

    Please Turbine, accommodate my ridiculous demands so that the game is better suited to the way I want it!

    Here is a list of things that I want nerfed;

    - Elves, because I don't like the way they prance and act all better then everyone else.
    - Wizards, because they are stinky and brainy know -it-alls
    - Drow, because they aren't even really real, and they live in smelly holes in the ground.
    - Clerics, because they are always so whiney and complainy and they don't do anything helpful.
    - Rangers, because they are little goody two shoes that can't even really fight good.
    - Monks, because I hate them most of all.

    There, obviously all those things need to be nerfed because I said so.
    /signed

    and while you are at it, please nerf every build that is better than mine.
    Guild - PINOY (on Sarlona)

    Toons: Bagtit, Galing

  5. #5
    Community Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, birthplace of D&D
    Posts
    21,811

    Default

    Please nerf everything the OP listed, for the OP only, and keep it the way it is for everyone else.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

  6. #6
    Community Member Grimlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DakDeFrosted View Post
    There are things I don't like...maybe because they don't make me happy, or they aren't from my favorite story, or I think they are better then me at doing certain things.

    I want those things nerfed!!!

    Please Turbine, accommodate my ridiculous demands so that the game is better suited to the way I want it!

    Here is a list of things that I want nerfed;

    - Elves, because I don't like the way they prance and act all better then everyone else.
    - Wizards, because they are stinky and brainy know -it-alls
    - Drow, because they aren't even really real, and they live in smelly holes in the ground.
    - Clerics, because they are always so whiney and complainy and they don't do anything helpful.
    - Rangers, because they are little goody two shoes that can't even really fight good.
    - Monks, because I hate them most of all.

    There, obviously all those things need to be nerfed because I said so.
    Teh Troll - you need to get your people into check. Troll attempt 0/10.
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 15); Saulot (Life 3); Leviathian (Life 5); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Teh Troll - you need to get your people into check. Troll attempt 0/10.
    I find that sometimes the best way to teach people is through mockery and ridicule.

    I bet I'd make a great teacher.

  8. #8
    Community Member Miow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    clap ... clap ... clap.

  9. #9
    Community Member Nestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe, and proud of it
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DakDeFrosted View Post
    I find that sometimes the best way to teach people is through mockery and ridicule.

    I bet I'd make a great teacher.
    Please, let Teh_Troll do the trolling here. He is much better.

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    Please, let Teh_Troll do the trolling here. He is much better.
    I was hoping that it was too obvious to be mistaken as a Trolling attempt. I'll have to be less serious next time.

  11. #11
    Community Member Nestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Europe, and proud of it
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DakDeFrosted View Post
    I was hoping that it was too obvious to be mistaken as a Trolling attempt. I'll have to be less serious next time.
    Nope, even if you tried to make fun of the nerf-batters in here, the post still is 100% rotten troll. Not fresh troll, mind you! The thing does not regenerate. And it might get eaten away and digested by some dev Carrion Crawler and necroed. And we do not want any Troll Zombies shuffling around...

  12. #12
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14,006

    Default

    Dear Devs,

    Please nerf everything I dislike; and then for good measure, nerf everything I like, too. Why take the chance someone is less unhappy than me?

    Thanks,
    unb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload