Community Member MalnackConospier's Avatar
    Austin, TX

Default Looking for a partner guild, especially for raiding

Hi Argo!

I am the leader of a very small guild, currently 3 players. Of us three, I am the only one running the high level content and new raids.

I am working to build our guild up to a suitable level to offer amenities that people are looking for. In the meantime, I would love to find a larger guild that runs the high level raids/content on a regular basis. Pugging is great and all, but I prefer running with the same folks.

I play casters and am, for the most part, self-sufficient. I take instructions well, always love helping out and doing what needs to be done.

If you are in a guild that runs the quests, frequently, and find yourself pugging the last couple of spots, I am the right fit for you!

I live in the US, Central Time, and play every afternoon/evening, all day Friday, Saturday and Sundays.

PM me here, or hit me up. I am usually on Mallevolence, Necrocanter or Malnack!
    Conospier Family
    Necronack Conospier, Wizard/rogue, Mallevolence Conospier, Wizard, Malnack Conospier, Warlock, Necrocanter Conospier, Wizard.
    Leader of Friends of Dorothy! We are recruiting!

Default Order of the Silver Dragons

If you're interested, look up any of the members of The Order of the Silver Dragons. For minumum joining requirements, head over to our website here for joining instructions and other gaming platforms and games where we have a presence.

Happy hunting, see you in game soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chipotle47 View Post
    "The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."