We have had quite a few people ask lately what is the status of CLAW and Recruitment of new members.
The recruitment is the same now as it has been for years. We are always looking for Good people who enjoy gaming.
Below is some more information.
CLAW - Council of Law And War
We are recruiting players who want more than a guild tag. We are a guild with a long history in MMORPG's. Established in 1995 in Legends of Kesmai we have had chapters in just about every MMORPG since then. We started the DDO Thelanis Chapter over 5 years ago. We are a friends guild that requires members to be willing to help their guildmates. We raid a few times a week. These raids are mostly US but our brothers/sisters in the opposite time zones raid a few times a week as well. We play in all content but it wont be required of all members.
If you want to be part of a guild with a long history that will be around next month, next year and years from now maybe CLAW is the guild for you. Our levels range from 28 to 1. Our Ages range from 18 to old as dirt. Most of us raid every night, some of us just log in and play to socialize and never see raids. Quite a few are on constant TR Grinds. We have players of all styles from those that are super quiet to those that love to chat.
our website is www.C-L-A-W.org.
Our Charter Link http://www.c-l-a-w.org/clawcharter
Our DDO Chapter Information http://www.c-l-a-w.org/forum/m/70035...post/last#last
Our DDO General Forum where a prospective recruit can post a hello thread (post your toons names and levels so we can get you in some groups raids!)
Our recruitment process.
1. Join channel CLAWchat (in DDO)
2. Log in to DDO and talk to us in CLAWchat
3. Get in some groups. Get to know some people in CLAW
4. Fill out an App if interested.
4. Get a sponsor(Could take weeks or more so be patient)
5. Get guilded.
7. Drink Beer(this could be substituted for any number)
CLAW chat is the best way to talk with us but you can talk to any member about CLAW.
Question comes up
Who are we looking for?
- Good people. Helpful people. No Drama!
---We will talk to your old guildmates as part of our vetting process
- Friends who play together
- Husband/Wife Combo's welcome
Do I need to be a Vet DDO player?
- No. We try to help but all of us have a RL so it is hard to hand hold so be willing to learn. The CLAW forums are a great place to ask questions and get answers.
- We do like Veteran players(most in CLAW are long time DDO'rs)