Community Member

Question Character Server Transfer ?

Is there a service we can pay for that , or , is there some way i could get my characters transfered out of Orien.

With all the money i've spent in this game and i cant find (75% of the time) any groups for most quests above lvl15.

This is ridiculous...And i am certainly NOT farming everything again on another server with new toons.

MEDIC fall back, if i die i die, if you die the unit die's

Thumbs up And we welcome another person to G-land

Seems an increasing number of people are jumping ship? At least they are looking for more Pugs which is good for me personally. Although I am a bit worried that lag may become a bigger issue. Although maybe not during the times I play.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Before you do it though, create dummy toons on the servers you would like to try and play for a bit to make sure the grass is indeed, and not just greener because it's different.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Before you do it though, create dummy toons on the servers you would like to try and play for a bit to make sure the grass is indeed, and not just greener because it's different.
    Already done that , going to transfer my 2 TR's to Ghallanda , atleast there is alot more PUG's and guild ready to quest/raid.

Community Member

Thanks alot bud.