Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Default hm, getting there

Launcher is now updating for me, so maybe we are getting there Soon(tm)

Community Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf123 View Post
    2 hours are up , ddo still down, why am I not surprised.
    up, its up it seems

Updating here. Though I still want to see Jerry troll some more.

The worlds have reopened, and we'll see you in-game!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

you guys seem to be very nice about this. I find it really annoying that we have to put up with fixes, lag and any other annoyance when we pay for the service. I don't seem to see them reimbursing us for their mistakes. they should be professional enough not to send out updates that need fixes, they should have the money invested to ensure minimal lag during game play and they should have fair enough business policies to reimburse us for even a minute of down time if it is due to them.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The worlds have reopened, and we'll see you in-game!
    Any notes on what was fixed? Does the d20 work properly now? :-)
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cardtrick View Post
    Ha, I love that this is now an "issue" that they're "working to get ... fixed in the future."

Whereas yesterday, according to Vargouille, it was a deliberate change working as intended and they were just "happy" for some feedback:

Not that I don't appreciate the update from both Vargouille and Cordovan, but either there's some confusion or this is pretty disingenuous.
    I think that the "issue" is that many of us don't like the procs rather than that the procs are happening.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

you guys seem to be very nice about this. I find it really annoying that we have to put up with fixes, lag and any other annoyance when we pay for the service. I don't seem to see them reimbursing us for their mistakes. they should be professional enough not to send out updates that need fixes, they should have the money invested to ensure minimal lag during game play and they should have fair enough business policies to reimburse us for even a minute of down time if it is due to them.
    Yes, we're nice about it. Nothing is perfect when it's first released. You should be glad that they're bothering to take the time to try and fix the problems instead of griping about the fact that you can't play the game.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

I don't like bugs, but I'm entirely willing to put up with fixes...
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Community Member

Thumbs up yes the die now works

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    Any notes on what was fixed? Does the d20 work properly now? :-)
    yes, the d20 now works (for now, lets see if it does tomorrow!) - by the way, Cordovan is the timer supposed to reset after 18h, like the daily dice, or is it exactly 24h from rolling or something else? If you tell us, we will know what to expect and save you from people feeling uneasy in 18:05 from now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aishana View Post
    Yes, we're nice about it. Nothing is perfect when it's first released. You should be glad that they're bothering to take the time to try and fix the problems instead of griping about the fact that you can't play the game.
    I take it that your money comes from trees, I work for mine. Any item you pay for you expect to get service for it. No service no pay. So if ddo needs to fix something they should reimburse us for the inconvenience. its a normal policy for most business where you pay for services.

I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score. However, we are aware of the issue with Radiant Forcefield and Adrenaline impacting Colors of the Queen and such, and will be working to get that fixed in the future. It's not in this hotfix, though.
    That should totally be an easter egg for some abilities.

I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score.
    This is beautiful!!
    hahahahaha
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

I take it that your money comes from trees, I work for mine. Any item you pay for you expect to get service for it. No service no pay. So if ddo needs to fix something they should reimburse us for the inconvenience. its a normal policy for most business where you pay for services.
    I'm premium, not VIP. I learned long ago to accept that this game will always have bugs, and as such, when things break, I don't flip out about it. Consequently, I also am wise enough not to give them any of my own hard-earned money every month because I know it doesn't matter to them whether or not I pay for the game. Everyone is treated basically the same in the end.

Ha ha ha, after every update, every downtime, every hotfix, every bug, every xploit we have a comment like this. Is it the same guy ?

Maybe we should ask Teh Troll for further explanation, but til then I'd call this second degree trolling.
    Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Is it just me, or does "Gather" on bags seem to no longer work? (Auto-Gather still seems to, but the Gather button itself stops after the first time)
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

I had some issues with the gather button after the hotfix as well, but I couldn't produce the failure consistently.
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Post VIP's get 2 cards/roll, right?

This hotfix will address a couple of issues that can prevent completion of the new Update 21 raids, and return functionality to the Magic d20. Thanks!
    Thanks for the quick action on the D20. However, I thought VIP's are supposed to get 2 cards per roll, right? Mine only gave me 1. Please, correct me if I am mistaken. My VIP status is current. I'm on auto-pay.
    Respect your home plane of existence. It is unique and cannot be replaced.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Plantman81 View Post
    Thanks for the quick action on the D20. However, I thought VIP's are supposed to get 2 cards per roll, right? Mine only gave me 1. Please, correct me if I am mistaken. My VIP status is current. I'm on auto-pay.
    Check again... only one pops up, but you should have a listing for both in the chat box.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

If you buy something that has a warranty, and need to take it in to be fixed (for free, due to warranty), do they compensate you for the time lost?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast