Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    Since when did an update ever NOT need a quick downtime patch? Remember when CITW was first spewed out and kind of fixed here and there. PPL waiting an hour for a GM to spawn the chests which is still happening with the new RAYDs. If they didn't push this thing to live the lead manager would be ding'ed for missing a deadline.
    So far there only has been one... OK, about 28 hours after thecoriginal patch, this is quite fast and may be the record for hotfix after patch, but what the heck... They still have to beat the many hotfixes after MotU.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    not changing the dumb Shiradi procs?
    I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score. However, we are aware of the issue with Radiant Forcefield and Adrenaline impacting Colors of the Queen and such, and will be working to get that fixed in the future. It's not in this hotfix, though.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    So far there only has been one... OK, about 28 hours after thecoriginal patch, this is quite fast and may be the record for hotfix after patch, but what the heck... They still have to beat the many hotfixes after MotU.
    You apparently weren't around for U9.
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    not changing the dumb Shiradi procs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score.

I think Cordovan just beat you at your own game. You should retaliate now by developing an own non-generic MMORPG.
    Last edited by Beethoven; 03-12-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    Characters on Sarlona: Ungnad (Morninglord, Wizard 17 / Favored Soul 2 / Fighter 1) -- Baerktghar (Dwarf, Paladin 18 / Fighter 2) -- Simulacruhm (Bladeforged, Artificer 16 / Paladin 3 / Wizard 1)

No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
    -- Jascha Heifetz

I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score. However, we are aware of the issue with Radiant Forcefield and Adrenaline impacting Colors of the Queen and such, and will be working to get that fixed in the future. It's not in this hotfix, though.
    Ha, I love that this is now an "issue" that they're "working to get ... fixed in the future."

Whereas yesterday, according to Vargouille, it was a deliberate change working as intended and they were just "happy" for some feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    As we have done since these abilities have existed (and previously stated, though not explicitly in the text of the abilities), we expect to continue to update the 100+ possible effects available to Double Rainbow and Colors of the Queen. Nearly every update has had some changes, some more commented on than others.

As a small point of information, no single effect has a higher chance than all other effects. There's a few dozen equally rare/common effects, which as a group are more common than other effects. Some groups of effects are much more rare, but there aren't any single effects that are far more common than all others, nor even slightly more common than all others.

We were happy for you guys to provide feedback on this for at least one day before jumping the gun with any kind of kneejerk responses or reactions, as this is a subjective area. Thank you for the feedback.
    Not that I don't appreciate the update from both Vargouille and Cordovan, but either there's some confusion or this is pretty disingenuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

did you mean update 9 or module 9?

Eberron Unlimited Release (AKA Module 9: The Plane of Battle) was a huge update with a few....problems
    Last edited by lyrecono; 03-12-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cardtrick View Post

Not that I don't appreciate the update from both Vargouille and Cordovan, but either there's some confusion or this is pretty disingenuous.
    Like when they swore blind that under-lvl20s getting into epic via bugging the doors was absolutely fine and then they bug fixed it?

There are effects added and removed every update, what's there to work on? Either switch those off or tell us they are WAI and to su.. live with it.

Thumbs up

I am not aware of any procs that only proc when the Shiradi has a low Intelligence score.
    Touche' battered community manager, Touche'.

Community Member

Excellent comment! I nearly spat my tea at the screen.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them.

Burn!!

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

Is this considered feeding the trolls?
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Ha! Trolling teh_troll!

Community Member

Late?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthorin1 View Post
    Late?
    As usual.

Late?
    By most human standards. However this is turbine, they are probably thinking it's "early" yet.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Community Member

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, March 12th from 2:00 - 4:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for a hotfix. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    2 hours are up , ddo still down, why am I not surprised.

Late?
    Rumour has it that it is extended. Not sure how long, so i guess its a good night to go to bed a read.

Quote Originally Posted by arcticwolf123 View Post
    2 hours are up , ddo still down, why am I not surprised.
    You could have done so much in the ten minutes they went over their downtime.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by skorpeon View Post
    Rumour has it that it is extended. Not sure how long, so i guess its a good night to go to bed a read.
    updating now on my machine...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast