Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

25 hours and in 2 minutes will be 26 hours and still cant roll here.
    Swift Silent Death from Afar. Long Range Death.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    Same here: 26 hours since I last rolled, but still on timer.
    Oh and in case a dev reads this, when I did roll, the screen text said I got 1 card; since I'm vip I should be getting 2. It's a display error only as I actually did get 2 cards in my bag, somebody might want to look into it all the same.

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    saME THING AS WITH THE TRAP PARTS SOME TIME AGO, ONLY THE LAST ONE SHOWS, METHINKS.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Default Failing on Communication - magical d20 timer broken

Been talking to many in game friends and guildies who all came online after U21 went live. Over 24 accounts have the same broken magical d20 on timer.

Now what is so frustrating is that while this might be a minor thing - LACK OF COMMUNICATION and transparency is going to make this one little thing drag U21 into the muck of doom....

Perception. We've been asking about this timer since day one when it went live on lamannia. Not difficult to say, and just like I have been preaching and complaining about other timers (like daily dice) to make it easy to know how much longer. Some (Actually ALL players have real lives and like to have some idea of a clue so as to plan their day).

SO: is the timer borked? If it isn't - why isn't it and when does it reset? Do we have to log out uninstall then re-install while juggling easter eggs made out of fairy tears to get it to work?

How about a simple /timers chat command to list all running timers.... simple loop with a printf statement - or better yet, how about just listing the time to reset on the tooltip (on the daily dice window itself for those timers).

I apologize for the sarcasm but even after a wonderful update and such wonderful constructive work on the player's confidence in Turbine, this one thing can and will set the community ablaze with pitchforks.

P.S. Even if the timer resets at server new day, then the timer would have been reset already (IIRC 3:00 am EDT). Conclusion - timer borked.

P.P.S. kudos for U21 and kudos for pulling the ED update until the patch - you communicated that it needed more time, then told us when to expect it.
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 03-11-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: kobold powered spell check on union break...

Community Member

Not just me then.
    Both good and bad to know.
    My Toons:
    DWP - Fighter/Favored Soul, Olur Takun - Something, Perddy Elfie - Artificer, Tamqil Jemhar - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cardtrick View Post
    Yes, that's actually what I meant. I have a bad habit of saying "EST" when I really mean "Eastern Time, either EST or EDT depending on which currently applies."

It's dangerous when you consider I work with databases . . .
    It might get worse, TN wants to lock in the current time and and not "fall back."

I'm about to do a try across several servers, in part to see if ones I clicked on earlier work and ones I haven't don't work. Will report back.

Community Member

Default Broke for me too

#broken d20

Community Member

Of all the things they can't get right it is this.

*slow clap*

Community Member

Same.. actually came to the forums to see if it was a common issue. An explanation might make everyone more comfortable at least.

Anyone bug reporting it?

If not might be worth sending one in to get it on their radar.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    Anyone bug reporting it?

If not might be worth sending one in to get it on their radar.
    I did.
    My Toons:
    DWP - Fighter/Favored Soul, Olur Takun - Something, Perddy Elfie - Artificer, Tamqil Jemhar - Ranger

I have the issue as well. I tried transferring my bag and dice to another character but that had no effect.

So far we have 1 person reporting that they could reroll? Maybe we are all on the same timer....

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Wow this thread was started over 2 hours ago and yet not one dev response about it even though the devs are replyng to other threads. Very nice .
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

It would be nice to get an update on what's going on, a simple we are investigating or....

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Angry

same here
    it would be nice if a dev would reply in some way to give some clarification about the reset time, or that they are working on it or anything...
    The sulfurous wounds were boiling The bedevilled rock was cursing
    The steaming spires are tumbling even as I lay, to weak to speak
    to even sqeuk, I too am dessolving
    This is how I was killed by three infant kobolds playing with matches

Timer broken here as well.

Would Cordovan or whoever please address us on this? I'm trying to be patient with the good folks at Turbine and I could really do with less of the usual smug superiority and/or hostility in the posts, but you know what?: there's really good reason for people to be upset first with the Akamai add-on and now with the dice problem and, as usual, with Turbine's lack of candor.

Dear Devs,

Please?

Been over 24 hours, and I cannot reroll the die. Love the cards, enjoying the event... why makes me haz a sad?
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

I am also experiencing this problem. I'm about 27 hours after my initial roll yesterday.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

My d20 is broken aswell
    Zibok, Zibo, Zibow, Zibah
    Cannith

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast