Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethielnas View Post
    By the seven Gods of holy cheese doodles....THANK YOU!

Seriously, this is FRIGGING AWESOME!! NICE WORK!

Oh, and Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you. it's just... You know, trolls are around every corner. (I'm watching you, Teh_Troll)
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post
    btc
    And there it goes from "awesome, I gotta get a couple of these" to "meh."

Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post
    And there it goes from "awesome, I gotta get a couple of these" to "meh."
    yea BTA would been beast for sure
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Smile More people to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    Same here: I'm looking for cards on Khyber, and will gladly trade for cards on other servers.
    I need to sign off now, but will be back in about 8 hours. If you are interested, please contact me on Khyber on Ninevrisei.

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    I see a lot of folks offering trades.

SO I'll do the same!

I'm on Sarlona, Character Korlia. I'm happy to stock up cards from the event on any server for any cards on Sarlona.
    I have another guildy who will happily trade and stock up too, his character name is Babblefish (Sarlona) if you wish to contact him.

Essentially we'll take the time to log into these accounts, roll our D20s and save up cards. Since the event doesn't have to be running to crunch cards, it might be easier to do one lump trade instead of several smaller ones. But if you're willing to trade, then I'm sure we won't be picky in smaller trades.

Feel free to PM me! I'll "lock you in" for the server of your choice for all the cards I roll during the event, I'm also looking for a nearly even trade. I figured if I'm putting in some effort, that the willing trader would also do the same (logging in nearly every day to roll).

I have three accounts, 1 VIP, 2 Premium. SO I can lock in for 3 people per server. The VIP collection (of double cards) I would prefer to trade with another VIP for double cards as well. But not overly picky.

Cheers!

Edit:

A better post for people to post about trading cards.

Current Availability
    G-Land is taken up. Sorry!!
    Khyber- Unavailable
    Argo has 1 VIP and 1 Prem Avail
    Thelanis has one Premium free
    Remaining are also free.
    Last edited by Korlia; 03-14-2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Server Unavailability
    KCCO

Community Member

Default Dungeonmaster Combos ?

So, I'm wondering what the Dungeonmaster card combines with at higher levels!
    What happens when you combine card 11(dungeonmaster) with card 8(dragon)
    That's the namesake of the entire game Dungeon+Dragon... Surely the reward is something totally boss.

Also wondering if you can combine it with a card 12(flailsnail) Since that one doesn't appear to combine with the other ten.
    Who has one, and is willing to test this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Silkenwise View Post
    That's the namesake of the entire game Dungeon+Dragon... Surely the reward is something totally boss.

Also wondering if you can combine it with a card 12(flailsnail) Since that one doesn't appear to combine with the other ten.
    Great idea - go do it!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Silkenwise View Post

when you manage to make a card 11, it states what recipes it makes in the mouse-over description, which is doubtless how the OP gave the list he did. (makes much more sense to me now. i was wondering how he suddenly came by 5, and only 5, card 9s when practically no one had any at all, and why he would test the low combos first). i wasn't brave enough to try with the one i've managed to make so far, but i know someone else tested 11s with the other cards, and the cruncher just returns an error.

and as for card 12... somewhere in it's description it states it cannot be combined with other cards.

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234