Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Its so easy to get dw pots, and they last for 20 min.
    They also have an ML of 18, I assume the flasks can be used much sooner.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    They also have an ML of 18, I assume the flasks can be used much sooner.
    No, ml1.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Can't see your screenshot as Imageshack claims my browser (IE9) is not supported. :/

I still only see cards 1-10 on the wiki page, even after CTRL+F5 and ALT+F5.

I'll wait and check later today. Thank you!
    Ahh I remember a guildy saying the same, for both of those things, i personally use chrome as its a lot more friendly for developments and google docs
    Tri-Heroic, Tri-Iconic, Tri- Epic Completionist
    ~Cannith~
    "I Will Never be a Memory"

yea i did card trading with other servers to get the 9 and 10 to make the 11
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Community Member

What's the minimum level on the flasks?
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by snarglefrump View Post
    what's the minimum level on the flasks?
    ml 1 btc
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Its not April 1

Beware the Sleepeater

As soon as I saw Flask I threw it away.. stupid shared timers flask mechanic.
    Jotmon -
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..
    and several once viable raiding alts dumped into the packmule stables..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

Community Member Avenging_Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Endless flasks sharing a cooldown is one of Feather of Sun's more terrible ideas. A 5 minute cooldown for any one potion would be fine, but when they ALL have that cooldown, they become damned near worthless.
    This. I don't mind the duration being short (1 min of free displacement every 5 is alright), the problem is the shared cooldown, which forces to abandon something useful like Heal (from Cove) for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonulino View Post
    No matter what you post, there is always someone who responds with something like "Unless you are gimped, you should be able to do this with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back." It gets a little tiresome.

The next logical step is to combine a X and a XI to see if you get a XII card.
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 17); Saulot (Life 5); Leviathian (Life 9); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    The next logical step is to combine a X and a XI to see if you get a XII card.
    Isn't the XII card the Flail Snail one given to former Mournlords players (which does nothing and cannot be combined with other cards, it's just decorative).

That would be a horrible surprise if you were expecting some awesome reward for combining basically 3 of the rarest cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

I have not seen a Mournlander post a ss of the Flail Snail card yet, so we do not know what number it has, if any.
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 17); Saulot (Life 5); Leviathian (Life 9); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post
    yea i did card trading with other servers to get the 9 and 10 to make the 11
    Now I know this is a prank. You cannot send a card -- or anything, -- from one server to another!
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Now I know this is a prank. You cannot send a card -- or anything, -- from one server to another!
    I believe he traded a card on server A to someone who had a character on server B. Both players have accounts on both servers, but you have to use the honor system, since i could give you a card on one server, but then no way to ensure you would give me a card on the other server.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

oh, sure and u simply can make any iconic or veteran toon on any server u dont play on to get redbox and open it and roll for cards, right? and u definitelly cannot communicate with other players on that server and make agreement with them so they do the same on ur server and just pass card each other, right?

so ur argument is invalid, but it still looks bit like prank

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

that's not how it works. my main character is on orien, but i have vet status purchased. someone from gallanda wants cards and asks if i'm willing to trade. they make a toon on orien and give me their cards, i make a toon on gallanda and give them my cards..

and as for card #12...

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

Cool so Flail Snail is card XII. I wonder if people who made the DM card (XI) can combine that with a X to get an XII Flail Snail.
    ~ Archangels ~
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

@ Fedora1

I think your right.

FWIW, there was a guy on Thelanis last night offering to give his 6 cards on that server to anyone that would give him 6 cards on Argo I think it was.
    Last edited by wayreth602; 03-11-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wayreth602 View Post
    @ Fedora1

FWIW, there was a guy on Thelanis last night offering to give his 6 cards on that server to anyone that would give him 6 cards on Argo I think it was.
    Thanks wayreth. My mains are on G-Land. I do have characters on all servers though, and actually play once a week on Wayfinder. I'll probably do some inter-server trading later when I can trade a bunch of cards all at once rather than a couple every day.
    Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Thanks wayreth. My mains are on G-Land. I do have characters on all servers though, and actually play once a week on Wayfinder. I'll probably do some inter-server trading later when I can trade a bunch of cards all at once rather than a couple every day.
    Just thought I would let you know people were trying to do the cross server trades. I agree that it would be easier later rather than sooner to do the trades so the cards will stack and it won't be such a mess to keep mailing the cards.
    Last edited by wayreth602; 03-11-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast