Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default First EE Temple of Deathwyrm Completion!

Well it took us 7 1/2 hours, but we finally completed. Only one of us had run this on Lamma, but the rest of us were going in blind without any spoilers. This was by far one of the most fun, frustrating, exciting and well thought out raids that Turbine has come out with. It was a hell of a run. Guilds included in the run were Degenerate Matter, Trolls Lair, Death n Taxes, Truth Seekers, Chaos Gamblers, Huitzilopochtil Heirs, ChaosKnights and Synergia. We had a few people who had to drop mid run, not pictured in the screenshots was Ridero and Stronth of Trolls Lair. We're going to have to do another for ya.

Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
    Tekllin Human 20 Sorc (3x Sorc, Wiz PL)
    Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
    Degenerate Matter

Default Fun but Tired

It was a lot of fun, and can't wait to do it again now that we know what to do. We actually killed a couple of the bosses, including the dragon, multiple times as we learned how it was done. Once we got the mechanics figured out it went very smooth. Too bad the loot sucked
    Kitraine ~ Degenerate Matter
    Completionist / Epic Completionist - 15 Druid / 4 Favored Soul / 1 Sorcerer
    Triple past lives Sorcerer/Wizard/Cleric/Favored Soul/Druid/Morninglord

Other Main Capped Characters
    Krestal Sorcerer Azlix Cleric Talonaise Rogue Assassin

Wheres my kill count!

That death count was horrendous
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

And I thought the forums were quiet....Argo was still in the raid :P

Grats. Nearly eight hours is a mammoth session of intense gameplay. That this was done by different guilds and I'm presuming without TS/Vent is a credit to pugs on Argo.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

The Hatchery

finally some challenge! been a while since i had the feeling of endgame!

had so much fun i belive this one goes to my favorite raid list on number 1 leaving abbot and LoB in b
    Arthurrr/Kurtay/Gwyneith/Tolunay/Heironeuss
    Argonessen

Default Awesome Run

Hands down my favorite raid in DDO, I've never been more exhausted ingame but incredibly satisfying to complete on EE with zero Live or Lama experience. Props to the Devs for a very well designed raid with puzzles and layers, I'm impressed. Very well done all!
    Degenerate Matter
    Argonnessen

Grizzt
    Ivandria
    Sazcir
    Halania
    Tazaras
    Karjya
    Shintao Monk Henshin Mystic Mechanic Artificer Tempest

Archmage
    (Retired)
    Air Savant
    (Retired)

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoguk View Post

Grats. Nearly eight hours is a mammoth session of intense gameplay. That this was done by different guilds and I'm presuming without TS/Vent is a credit to pugs on Argo.
    oh we were all on TS but we had absolutly no idea about how this raid works. i belive we didnt have anyone but shoikan in the party who ran it before on lamania.
    Arthurrr/Kurtay/Gwyneith/Tolunay/Heironeuss
    Argonessen

Cetus -- kill count does not reflect dps ... now go away.

Also, not really Pugs -- just a few end game guilds full of friends that run together a lot. We are all in team speak.

Were all good friends from different guilds that have been running together for a long time now. We just grabbed the first 12 that logged on and were keyed for the raid. We've got a TS server that many of us use, but going in blind was very tough. We had no idea what to expect after each portal, many times we were expecting a break in the action or a shrine, so you can imagine our surprise each time.

It was a load of fun.

No way a pug could do this on EE haha.

Also Cetus I took one I think, I'll take a look later.

Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
    Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
    Degenerate Matter

Quote Originally Posted by tolunay View Post
    oh we were all on TS but we had absolutly no idea about how this raid works. i belive we didnt have anyone but shoikan in the party who ran it before on lamania.

And he was sworn to silence

Quote Originally Posted by Talonaise View Post
    Cetus -- kill count does not reflect dps ... now go away.

Also, not really Pugs -- just a few end game guilds full of friends that run together a lot. We are all in team speak.
    To expand on this, many of these guilds have a number of members in FoM channel with its own TS server. This run (along with other runs everyday) was filled through here.
    Degenerate Matter
    Argonnessen

Grizzt
    Ivandria
    Sazcir
    Halania
    Tazaras
    Karjya
    Shintao Monk Henshin Mystic Mechanic Artificer Tempest

Archmage
    (Retired)
    Air Savant
    (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Takllin View Post
    Were all good friends from different guilds that have been running together for a long time now. We just grabbed the first 12 that logged on and were keyed for the raid. We've got a TS server that many of us use, but going in blind was very tough. We had no idea what to expect after each portal, many times we were expecting a break in the action or a shrine, so you can imagine our surprise each time.

It was a load of fun.

No way a pug could do this on EE haha.

Also Cetus I took one I think, I'll take a look later.
    Hehe. didn't mean to infer that comms detract from the achievement at all.Can only imagine your reaction when you guys saw the lone shrine, and had no idea how much still lay ahead. "Blind" runs are definitely the new crushing it.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Hehe. didn't mean to infer that comms detract from the achievement at all.Can only imagine your reaction when you guys saw the lone shrine, and had no idea how much still lay ahead. "Blind" runs are definitely the new crushing it.
    No worries haha, just chuckled a bit at the pug comment. You need some serious coordination to get this done.

It was a blast, but yeah the lone shrine we were shocked by. We kept saying WHERE ARE THE SHRINES?! and come to find there is only one....

Also, the jumping part. We were on the verge of tears by the rage of everyone falling off. That part took us a while, then on re-entry having to do it again...hehe.

An uber raid, and a job well done by turbine. Definitely surpassed all of our expectations.

Degenerate Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Takllin View Post

Also, the jumping part. We were on the verge of tears by the rage of everyone falling off. That part took us a while, then on re-entry having to do it again...hehe..
    Why? Why would you bring this up??? I don't every want to talk about that stupid part of the raid again. At least I was smart and got wings when I came back in

Why? Why would you bring this up??? I don't every want to talk about that stupid part of the raid again. At least I was smart and got wings when I came back in
    Hahaha I didn't even have to mention that you were the one! You outed yourself!!

Degenerate Matter

Yea, shave 2 hours off that completion time just waiting for az to jump across. Also, the dragon bugging out in the corner was kinda stupid.

I should have just booted az outta the game and did it for her.... =D

I'm forming another one some time tomorrow after trying the other raid - now that we know the flow, it should go much smoother.
    Last edited by Cetus; 03-11-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Wheres my kill count!

That death count was horrendous
    So much dead Cetus.
    Did you put out any DPS in that run, you know, being a soul stone the entire time and all?

Seriously though, Awesome job guys.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Gratz you all! Takes some b**** to go in there on EE without any previous knowledge about mechanics!
    Over 1200 kills...
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Well I'm glad that u made it folks. Was such a pain having to log after 6 hours struggling in there but duty calls.

Although frustating at a times, it was simply awesome. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Yea, shave 2 hours off that completion time just waiting for az to jump across.
    True story.
    Stronth/Jufina/Peibor of Argonnessen
    Trolls Lair

Wow grats! Seriously grats on tackling this on EE blind!

I don't think I have even seen a ratio like 1 character death per 3.62 mob deaths! Scary!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast