Community Member

Default missing turbine market points (2500)

was hoping to spend the points over the weekend but they havnt been processed yet
    i brought the points on friday through the DDO Market.
    i submitted a customer service email later several hours as it mentioned "may take upto 15 minutes"

as the customer service here is terrible and its now tuesday (and i have lost the special offer over the weekend, thanks) i decided to post on the forum to see if anyone can shove it through a bit faster

Community Member

Generally, your best option is to call them.

I have not purchased TP for a while, but I think this is how it works.

buy TP
    receive a code
    log on to myaccount.turbine.com
    locate your subscription
    there's a box called like "add points and stuff"
    paste code there
    agree with some legal stuff
    get points

have you done all this?

You should get in touch with Account Support either over the phone or through email. Go to support.turbine.com, then click on "Support Center" and "Submit a Ticket." Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Cru121

Yes. Done all that. Code has gone through. No points though

Cordovon

Thats how I contacted them in the first place. Only automated replies so far
    I'm not going to phone as it costs way too much from England

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenderbait View Post
    was hoping to spend the points over the weekend but they havnt been processed yet
    ...(and i have lost the special offer over the weekend, thanks)...
    kenderbait, what special offers are you referring to? If you are referring to the weekly Turbine Store sales those are in effect from the Thursday afternoon/evening they are posted until the following week's Thursday evening. If there are other promotions I'd sure like to hear where they are posted.

Regards,
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by kenderbait View Post
    i brought the points on friday through the DDO Market.
    i submitted a customer service email later several hours as it mentioned "may take upto 15 minutes"

as the customer service here is terrible and its now tuesday (and i have lost the special offer over the weekend, thanks) i decided to post on the forum to see if anyone can shove it through a bit faster
    I have always had good luck with the web ticket system. I know you said you got the automated response, but did you check your Junk folder? Also, did you carefully read the automated response? I have had them ask for additional information.

If you did miss a special sale you should ask them to give it to you. You have proof that you purchased the points and contacted them about the missing points in time to have gotten the sale.

Community Member

I was planning to buy astral shards and roll on the gold table as it was double xp over the weekend

They have contacted me and resolved it