Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emizand View Post
    I wouldnt call someone who doesnt need hirelings or can self heal an elitist (if such a thing exists), but each to thier own I guess?
    Read the context homeboy

By my stating "With there nose in the air" is me saying kinda looking down on other people.. Saying it with a cockey attitude ya dig

Quote Originally Posted by Emizand View Post
    I wouldnt call someone who doesnt need hirelings or can self heal an elitist (if such a thing exists), but each to thier own I guess?
    Its the nose in the air that spells elitist.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    its the nose in the air that spells elitist.

oh~ someone gets me! ;*

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    Soooo being excel in online gaming means you are excel in every aspect of your life including of course that thing noobs call real life ... is that?!?

If your asking me directly maybe, I find the majority of the elite player let me make a point I said elite not "elitist entitled a**" are people who have excelled in their careers are well balanced and well mannered. So yes I feel that your actions whether or not they be in a game or in real life are a reflection of who you are. "Roleplaying aside of course." I have had a great time with a few that actually role play characters because for them it is fun to truly escape into the game, it reminded me of playing pen and paper, and yes they excelled at it.
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post

By my stating "With there nose in the air" is me saying kinda looking down on other people.. Saying it with a cockey attitude ya dig
    Hmmmm...... Maybe you should just have left it as 'with their nose in the air', but it doesnt matter that much.

some times I ware my tin foil helmet and strap particle board to my legs while im playing to get better into the WF mind... other times i ware the helmet to keep THEM out

point taken tho.

Default Elitists

Are people too!

It might have taken their sanity, social life, reasoning, health, blader and bowel control but they finaly found something to be realy good at.

No wonder some of them spew the largest bile on the forum, knowing that the continuing excistance of all those achievements lie in the programming talent/management skills of those we will not mention...XD

Community Member

It's our responsibility whatever we do in real life or game. If we done something wrong, then we will have to face the consequences. But... There is always a better way.. I take this as domino effect. There is no point in judging players. We don't even know them. People are maybe smart, but blind..

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    Are people too!

It might have taken their sanity, social life, reasoning, health, blader and bowel control but they finaly found something to be realy good at.

No wonder some of them spew the largest bile on the forum, knowing that the continuing excistance of all those achievements lie in the programming talent/management skills of those we will not mention...XD
    lol nuff said NEF said

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post
    some times I ware my tin foil helmet and strap particle board to my legs while im playing to get better into the WF mind... other times i ware the helmet to keep THEM out

point taken tho.
    lol, yeah sometimes it gets vitriolic over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    If your asking me directly maybe, I find the majority of the elite player let me make a point I said elite not "elitist entitled a**" are people who have excelled in their careers are well balanced and well mannered. So yes I feel that your actions whether or not they be in a game or in real life are a reflection of who you are. "Roleplaying aside of course." I have had a great time with a few that actually role play characters because for them it is fun to truly escape into the game, it reminded me of playing pen and paper, and yes they excelled at it.
    Nice words that's all you have, nice words and the sense of what should be, now breath deeply and try to make it in rl not here, hint: the more you get it here the less you get it in rl ...

In the end I feel like there's nothing but a big troll in the other side so that's all for now, no more food here ... get going
    Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, something horrible had been growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    For others such as Caliban what does being an elite player have to do with being a jerk.
    I'm the one who said it was OK to be Elite, just not OK to be a jerk about it.

I did not say it is OK to be an "elitist jerk" I did say it is ok to be a elite player it just goes to show how fast people make snap judgments about what they read.
    Um, yeah you did. Right here:

...for them maximizing that play time to achieve certain goals is more important then being polite. it is ok to be this way...
    And that bit, specifically, is what I was responding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarddoze View Post
    Some might wanna "show off" as you're trying to imply but limiting your questions to 2 choices is trying to tell that you know how it is. While you don't. And you're being a jerk about it, just like those you seem to despise. Well played.
    Nothing wrong with showing off a bit. It's one of the reason's I PUG a lot, to impress people with my characters abilities and my general skill with the game. If I didn't want other people to know about my accomplishments, I'd play a single player game.

Just don't be a jerk about it, is all.

(And I'm by no means one of the "top tier" Elite players. I've just played since the beginning of the game and have accumulated decent gear and knowledge of most of the quests that I care about.)

Default Real life nooooooo it does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    Nice words that's all you have, nice words and the sense of what should be, now breath deeply and try to make it in rl not here, hint: the more you get it here the less you get it in rl ...

In the end I feel like there's nothing but a big troll in the other side so that's all for now, no more food here ... get going
    I am sorry if you got worked up, stay calm, count to ten slowly deep breath with each number, ok just know this is an online forum and it can not hurt you...

Since you do not have any idea of my current life situations you have no idea whether I have succeeded in my endeavors in life or not. You seem to feel that I am upset by anything said here not really it fun to read but not that important. I am sorry since you seem to feel I need your help to identify with real life, I am thinking you should follow the same path. In response to your troll comment the original post is trollish seriously just found other similar posts amusing so thought I would through up some randomness.

What I really do not get is how people take the word elite and turn it into "elitist jerk" .
    ashlick , bizkit, boobooface, breeewind, breunorson, crystalin, dreamless, drunkenorc, earthborn, elation, elazibeth, firesavant, ftwjust, gabrrielle, hiting, idelisa, inactive,jessamyne, keeblerorc,keighra, killia, layniebug, lmyc, mealltach, nicholete, ravinclaws, sapphiire, tairrdelbach, teenny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12