Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) Monday, March 10th

UPDATE: The worlds have reopened, and we'll see you in-game!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, March 10th from 6:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) to launch Update 21: Legendary Halls. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 03-10-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Yay, gimme shinies and moar shinies!
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

I'm wondering if there has been any word on the pricing of the new packs. Are they going to be available in the DDO store? What is the TP cost? Will there be a package deal with both together for a discount? Will we have to wait until the update goes live and check the store ourselves to find out?
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Default Pricey most likely

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    I'm wondering if there has been any word on the pricing of the new packs. Are they going to be available in the DDO store? What is the TP cost? Will there be a package deal with both together for a discount? Will we have to wait until the update goes live and check the store ourselves to find out?
    It almost seems that Turbine is afraid to tell the price of the 2 new packs. The price must be fairly high to be so secretive about it, from automobiles, I-Phones and almost anything else the price is fairly well know prior to launch.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Doesn't sound as if VIPs will be getting a couple days early access either.

Beware the Sleepeater

im hoping they will tell us because it will tell us if we need more points or if we have enough. i never understood this tactic to wait until the day it comes out. my thoughts i would rather have the customer thinking of what he wants to buy, but meh that is just me.

PLEASE tell me that the anniversary gifts will not be rolled out in this update, considering it was pulled from Lamannia.

Lightbulb

I have heard that the bundle is 1000 TP in the DDO Store. It is completely 'free' to VIPs. Generally the first week it is out only vips have access, but I hope this is not the case.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by knightgf View Post
    PLEASE tell me that the anniversary gifts will not be rolled out in this update, considering it was pulled from Lamannia.
    It will be. It was pulled from lammania because of an exploit found to figure out most of the prizes before the event went live.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

It would be nice to get some sort of official word on this before the weekend.

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, March 10th from 6:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) to launch Update 21: Legendary Halls. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    thank for the communication!

looking forward to the shineys!

have a brilliant weekend!

Community Member

Gonna go on record and say that downtime lasts past 11am EST.

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    im hoping they will tell us because it will tell us if we need more points or if we have enough. I never understood this tactic to wait until the day it comes out. My thoughts i would rather have the customer thinking of what he wants to buy, but meh that is just me.
    "I " why the Hell wont the word I stay capitalized?
    Last edited by die; 03-07-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    It will be. It was pulled from lammania because of an exploit found to figure out most of the prizes before the event went live.
    It was hardly a exploit, those of us on the Devchat channel, just communicated to each other about what we got and the combinations that simple someone wrote the report and posted it.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    It almost seems that Turbine is afraid to tell the price of the 2 new packs. The price must be fairly high to be so secretive about it, from automobiles, I-Phones and almost anything else the price is fairly well know prior to launch.
    I suspect the "secrecy" has more to do w/being overworked/distracted in light of recent "work force" adjustments.
    Cilon can be found on Orien.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpacePony View Post
    I suspect the "secrecy" has more to do w/being overworked/distracted in light of recent "work force" adjustments.
    Well it's the end of a work day on Friday and this goes live Monday morning. I really want to think they've hammered out the prices by now. Not telling us is secrecy, even if they simply forgot (which I don't believe for a second)
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Let the new bugs begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    im hoping they will tell us because it will tell us if we need more points or if we have enough. i never understood this tactic to wait until the day it comes out. my thoughts i would rather have the customer thinking of what he wants to buy, but meh that is just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    I have heard that the bundle is 1000 TP in the DDO Store. It is completely 'free' to VIPs. Generally the first week it is out only vips have access, but I hope this is not the case.
    See, this is a missed opportunity by turbine right there..

Free to VIP, Guess passes for first few day's. Pack available in store after (2d4 -1) day's.
    Hart o Gold Hart o Song
    14 RaS , 6 SaD Guildmaster
    Heroes of Gallifrey | Sarlona
    14 KoTC, 5 DWS 1 Ftr

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    It was hardly a exploit, those of us on the Devchat channel, just communicated to each other about what we got and the combinations that simple someone wrote the report and posted it.
    no the exploit to get lots of these cards to do these combinations in like 5 minutes talked about on 'the site'. it should be fixed by now, but knowing turbine it will probably leak onto live for a short time.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    Let the new bugs begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that while it won't be bug free, we'll see less bugs in this release and less patches to fix patches to fix patches that broke stuff. The fact that they were willing to postpone the release for a week and a half (Presumably to polish things off) bodes well.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast