Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    To keep everyone updated: We are currently working on a fix to address an issue with each of the two new raids, along with a fix to an issue impacting Mac clients. We will provide further information as soon as we can.
    Hopefully you're cutting the cord with your P2P bedfellows too.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    I hope that means a fix to all the damn red named inside that wilderness. Holy **** what a total mess. Found the Emissary - killed me and all hirelings with 800+ damage spells. I mean seriously, how can something like this come out of lam? Not to mention almost all other red named hits for absurd amount of damage. I can self heal with some of them but this leaves out half of my toons from even doing the wilderness. This is idiotic.
    so you're complaining something hits you hard? really? then try some tactics. you gotta remember this area is becoming the new "end area" so yeah i want them to murder us. gotta learn tactics man.

Default Its not lam, or the people who tested - try something challenging for a change

I hope that means a fix to all the damn red named inside that wilderness. Holy **** what a total mess. Found the Emissary - killed me and all hirelings with 800+ damage spells. I mean seriously, how can something like this come out of lam? Not to mention almost all other red named hits for absurd amount of damage. I can self heal with some of them but this leaves out half of my toons from even doing the wilderness. This is idiotic.
    its a challenge - so what if the boss hits hard, we hit hard back as well - its beatable, and using a little strategy you can survive just fine.

These are not supposed to be simple raids, nor should the challenge to get to them be a walk in the park...
    Archangels (Thelanis)
    Ravaclese | Harvesterr | Garrret | Barrith | Kaduceus | Rhyythms | Empti | Onanka | Nukkuls| Nemisys | Syckness | Wheredhego

It isn't idiotic. It's a raid area for end game. I'm not one of those who says "the game is too easy" very often, in fact, I only have two toons I could do EEs with reliably....and even then not solo...but I honestly thought the Emissary was a little to weak when I solo'ed. This is a higher tier person underneat Aurgloroasa, they should be difficult. I honestly think it should take a full party to take down. But, as it stands, it is beaten even by melee (my barb on lam) with tactics.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345