Smile Idea for an augment

Ok well here it is wasnt sure where to post this realy..but here looks like a good place.

I would like to see the introduction of a planar conflux augment(red ofc) maybe added to the new or existing raids such as FoT.Would be so nice to make any weapon that is slotable from other raids part of this set adds a great deal of versatility then to equipment and more desire to aquire other weaopns that you may otherwise not use.I for one dont realy like the cleaver..would be realy nice to slot an AGA for example and get set bonus.I dont believe this is overpowered at all but makes some sense and will encourage more raiding in general.

Well thats my suggestion.
    Last edited by Ozrik; 03-06-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: typos' lol
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).

I don't see how this will improve raiding,since the only thing that makes CITW unique are the weapons that makes the Planar Conflux set. I believe it's ok enough how it is,and a augment to make any weapon part of it will put the last nail on it's coffin.

/not signed.

But since we are on this topic, I would sugest for another augment... A trinket that was once very good and now it's kind of "meh"... The Bloodstone, from Sands of Menechtarum, could become a nice,unique,red slot,augment,just like the Globe of Imperial Blood became.

Well you could add the augment to CiTW raid too then reason to run it again
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    Well you could add the augment to CiTW raid too then reason to run it again
    No way we run this for Comms. of Heroism. /sarcasm

Or they could make it like Masters Gift, take two items (Weapon and Planar Trinket) from the raid toss in some Comms and poof a New Augment!

Quote Originally Posted by Gljosh View Post

Or they could make it like Masters Gift, take two items (Weapon and Planar Trinket) from the raid toss in some Comms and poof a New Augment!
    I like this idea, especially since it was floating around my head
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by Gljosh View Post

Take this a step farther:

Get one of the weapons, and upgrade it to tier 5 (cost is another 6 hero comms and 500 valor comms, costs can be negotiated)

Then when you upgrade the weapon completely, you combine it with the planar focus of your choice in the trade window, and boom now you have a red augment with one of the effects from the weapon and access to use that focus (but not the others).

Agony: Disintegration, Hemorrhaging
    Antipode: Antipodal, Maybe stunning 10 (this would be unbelievably powerful making it very close to getting nerfed)
    Balizarde: Dodge 8%, Good Luck +2, changes to a colorless
    Breach: Shrieking, Doublestrike 6%
    Celestia: Changes weapon to Light damage (just like celestia), greater sunburst
    Cleaver: Limbchopper, +1 crit multi on 19-20
    Mornh: Stunning 10, Seeker 10
    Needle: Hemorrhaging, Alacrity +20% (Melee, therefore 5% higher than haste. Also effects bows with an equal amount)
    Nightmare: Life Stealing, Improved Vampirism (I'm thinking like 2d6 here)
    Pinion: Shrieking, Seeker 10
    Sireth: Lightning Strike, Cloudburst
    Tinah: Supreme Good, Crushing Wave
    Twilight: Potency 100, Arcane Augmentation IX

Obviously a lot of this is overpowered. However, you're looking at making one of those weapons a tier 4, then adding even more comms and giving up some valor comms.

Oh, and make them all ML25.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Take this a step farther:

Get one of the weapons, and upgrade it to tier 5 (cost is another 6 hero comms and 500 valor comms, costs can be negotiated)

Then when you upgrade the weapon completely, you combine it with the planar focus of your choice in the trade window, and boom now you have a red augment with one of the effects from the weapon and access to use that focus (but not the others).

Agony: Disintegration, Hemorrhaging
    Antipode: Antipodal, Maybe stunning 10 (this would be unbelievably powerful making it very close to getting nerfed)
    Balizarde: Dodge 8%, Good Luck +2, changes to a colorless
    Breach: Shrieking, Doublestrike 6%
    Celestia: Changes weapon to Light damage (just like celestia), greater sunburst
    Cleaver: Limbchopper, +1 crit multi on 19-20
    Mornh: Stunning 10, Seeker 10
    Needle: Hemorrhaging, Alacrity +20% (Melee, therefore 5% higher than haste. Also effects bows with an equal amount)
    Nightmare: Life Stealing, Improved Vampirism (I'm thinking like 2d6 here)
    Pinion: Shrieking, Seeker 10
    Sireth: Lightning Strike, Cloudburst
    Tinah: Supreme Good, Crushing Wave
    Twilight: Potency 100, Arcane Augmentation IX

Obviously a lot of this is overpowered. However, you're looking at making one of those weapons a tier 4, then adding even more comms and giving up some valor comms.

Oh, and make them all ML25.
    A little OP. I was thinking of a ML28ish augment for my eSoS of Prowess...
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!