Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

ee thrill of the hunt 8.54 solo

kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Ill let you have a crack at this first before I try it again.
    Cool. Was that done with that Draconic Reinvigoration bow you were talking about a few posts ago? I don't know how it looks like so I can't tell from your screenshots
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Made a lot of mistakes, but this was just to show it can be done faster (even though this run is actually a couple seconds slower).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4agQBePyCU
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    Made a lot of mistakes, but this was just to show it can be done faster (even though this run is actually a couple seconds slower).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4agQBePyCU
    Awesome video, thanks for posting it.

Community Member

Was able to speed it up thanks to the patch.

Teth - Revenants

Was able to speed it up thanks to the patch.

Thats a sickly time

Doesn't the end guy take all your shiradi damage when he has the orbs up?
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Thats a sickly time

Not sure, I kill the orbs pretty fast, his barrier was hardly ever up.
    Teth - Revenants

Thats a sickly time

he does,1 know at least 5 quest u can do like this, trackers trap, in the mirror darkly and army of shadow, impossible demands and portal opens.
    if u get joy, nerve venom poison dot kill them fast
    Last edited by nolifer1; 04-12-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    he does,1 know at least 5 quest u can do like this, trackers trap, in the mirror darkly and army of shadow, impossible demands and portal opens.
    if u get joy, nerve venom poison dot kill them fast
    You are still better off killing the orbs. In mirror, its faster to follow him, army of shadow only one where the dots speed the quest up drastically. Portal opens and imposs demands can be done with dots from wiz/sorc, or shiradi.
    Teth - Revenants

You are still better off killing the orbs. In mirror, its faster to follow him, army of shadow only one where the dots speed the quest up drastically. Portal opens and imposs demands can be done with dots from wiz/sorc, or shiradi.
    No way I can keep up with that time on a melee, gonna have to try on sorc.

I call for a non-blue bar/blue bar category!

Die teth =D
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE

No way I can keep up with that time on a melee, gonna have to try on sorc.

I call for a non-blue bar/blue bar category!

Die teth =D
    I'd be interested to know what times the sharadis run these quests in when they dont get joy, or the other 95% of the time. Most other destinys will have a similar completion time every run where as the sharadi has that % chance that things will go a lot faster. That % chance becomes 100% in the case of most speedrun attempts because you just recall & reset till it procs. Not an accurate reflection of how the build preforms the majority of the time.

This is not a complaint. The speedruns completed by some sharadis are really uber IMO. I'm just interested to know how some of these builds preform the rest of the time.

I'd be interested to know what times the sharadis run these quests in when they dont get joy, or the other 95% of the time. Most other destinys will have a similar completion time every run where as the sharadi has that % chance that things will go a lot faster. That % chance becomes 100% in the case of most speedrun attempts because you just recall & reset till it procs. Not an accurate reflection of how the build preforms the majority of the time.

This is not a complaint. The speedruns completed by some sharadis are really uber IMO. I'm just interested to know how some of these builds preform the rest of the time.
    Well your points are most definitely true, I was mostly joking anyway.

EDIT: Although if this thread should evolve into a barometer for build efficiency based on completion times, then joy/blue bar/melee etc. become important distinctions.
    Last edited by Cetus; 04-12-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Community Member

The time does change quite a bit, I believe the runs I fished for joy were: DQ2, End of Road, Trackers Trap, Army of Shadow, and Cabal for One; all other times I posted are without joy and done before the patch (so they can be run faster). I can say that most shiradi wont be able to keep up in speed runs without joy, but they can still compete somewhat. Still any draconic sorc will be able to wipe the run out regardless of the time I put down. I'm fine with wiping my records and redoing them without joy (might be hard to prove in quests where I shrine).
    Teth - Revenants

EDIT: Although if this thread should evolve into a barometer for build efficiency based on completion times, then joy/blue bar/melee etc. become important distinctions.
    I think this forum has always been a measure of build efficiency. When I see someone do something amazing, I go and try to replicate it, see if I can run it as fast or faster. If I cant, I tweak gear, feats, twists, enhansments, tactics etc to find a way to make my build preform better. I do not expect to compete against every class or destiny in every quest though. I get your point that some classes or destinys are going to own some content which then closes it off to other classes.

The time does change quite a bit, I believe the runs I fished for joy were: DQ2, End of Road, Trackers Trap, Army of Shadow, and Cabal for One; all other times I posted are without joy and done before the patch (so they can be run faster). I can say that most shiradi wont be able to keep up in speed runs without joy, but they can still compete somewhat. Still any draconic sorc will be able to wipe the run out regardless of the time I put down. I'm fine with wiping my records and redoing them without joy (might be hard to prove in quests where I shrine).
    That DQ video is one of the best things I've seen in this game. I've played sharadi a few times, and when I have had joy I have never seen anything like the damage you were pumping out on your build. That's a dam uber completion and you should be proud of it. I dont think anyone would want to see it removed.

Community Member

I think this forum has always been a measure of build efficiency. When I see someone do something amazing, I go and try to replicate it, see if I can run it as fast or faster. If I cant, I tweak gear, feats, twists, enhansments, tactics etc to find a way to make my build preform better. I do not expect to compete against every class or destiny in every quest though. I get your point that some classes or destinys are going to own some content which then closes it off to other classes.
    It is a huge difference though, I took EE Break in the Ice as my personal example, ran it to 100% efficiency with my build, got like 10 minutes something for the time. I then re-ran it with joy and got less than 8 minutes. The difference is catastrophic in terms of time.
    Teth - Revenants

Default Return to Madstone Crater - EE - 18:25 - Elite Raiders - Khyber - Solo

Re-running post-U21.1.

Frets warchanter ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Thwart twig ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Default The Battle for Eveningstar - EE - 5:27 - Elite Raiders - Khyber - Solo

Re-running post-U21.1

Frets warchanter ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Thwart twig ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Unhealer cleric

Default The Druid's Curse - EE - 6:34 - Elite Raiders - Khyber - Solo

Re-running post-U21.1

Default Beyond the Rift - EE - 10:07 - Elite Raiders - Khyber - Solo

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast