Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    not gonna lie,obviously used broken scroll mastery tiesr , and now u call me cheater? its pretty obvious somne lese used it to, and when i been to talking about it 2 days, NOBODY CARES! so now i have same fair change to break record! since its ok
    i dont even mind all sorc secords gets deleted, i dont mind doing them all again, all i wanted was fair to everyone, but when i talked nobody listed to me!

dont plaase complin on me, complein to ishr, since he leading this tread, and did nothing about it, i did nothing wrong then give myself to fair change to beat current records!
    the blame rests with me for not having updated the thread sooner. i am sorry that you felt the need to take such an action to catch my attention. this is my fault and i could have done a better job with it. i have been busy in RL and have not updated the thread for 2 days.

they have been updated at both your and moo_cow's requests. let's put this issue to rest now.
    Last edited by ishr; 04-07-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Default Beyond the Rift - EE - 10:19 - Elite Raiders - Khyber - Solo

Frets warchanter ¤ Haemorrhage reaper killer ¤ Humbucking mechanic ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Thwart tree ¤ Incise fury-shuri ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ishr View Post
    the blame rests with me for not having updated the thread sooner. i am sorry that you felt the need to take such an action to catch my attention. this is my fault and i could have done a better job with it. i have been busy in RL and have not updated the thread for 2 days.

they have been updated at both your and moo_cow's requests. let's put this issue to rest now.
    Has drpeppero confirmed he used a bug? Did he confirm so? He might has other ways to get high damage
    I have the feeling this record thread is going to get worse, since people can exploit while namecalling others for exploits etc. Are Carpals mortal fear killing blows WAI? Etc etc etc. I can question something for everyone I think, but only those complaining get positive feedback

Either get even for everyone or don't, but the way it is it ain't very fair

(On a sidenote, I do not, at all, claim Carpal does something not WAI and I respect his DPS build very much and I'm sure he could do it without Mortal Fear at near-same speed, I'm just giving an example)
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    Has drpeppero confirmed he used a bug? Did he confirm so? He might has other ways to get high damage
    I have the feeling this record thread is going to get worse, since people can exploit while namecalling others for exploits etc. Are Carpals mortal fear killing blows WAI? Etc etc etc. I can question something for everyone I think, but only those complaining get positive feedback

Either get even for everyone or don't, but the way it is it ain't very fair

(On a sidenote, I do not, at all, claim Carpal does something not WAI and I respect his DPS build very much and I'm sure he could do it without Mortal Fear at near-same speed, I'm just giving an example)
    yes he cofirmed it, he did not know its bug, but im sure he make many new, cos he is one bad a** sorc.
    to be honest i dont trust half the records in this tread, i dont point to anyone anymore, i dont like be internet police, and i dont need drama, but u can knotice things when u know what is the limits of this game, and how some people just breaks them like its nothing.
    Last edited by nolifer1; 04-08-2014 at 02:03 PM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

epic elite master artificer solo 22 min 35 sec u21 patch 1

video

this time is easyly beatable, but its my 2nd time sooloing this raid sucsessfully, my first sucsessful run was about 40 min, so meyb 10 tmes and 2 sucsess, but in future i can get time around 2 min faster for sure, not only increase dps, but also use ips more efficent, have not even figure out my new gear setup.
    Last edited by nolifer1; 04-09-2014 at 06:19 AM.
    kokaisa cc/nuker drow warlock. .agrippe aa. farim-1 monk. meatmountain barbarian.boltergaist arti(retired pileon)
    Renowned in thelanis
    DDO on YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Great job as always here sestra. I'm having a hard time beating your record
    But I'm getting close, just finished a run 10 seconds slower than you --> 19.14
    I don't have a thunderforged bow yet. Don't have the mats for it, do you think it would speed the time considerably?
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    Great job as always here sestra. I'm having a hard time beating your record
    But I'm getting close, just finished a run 10 seconds slower than you --> 19.14 .
    I don't have a thunderforged bow yet. Don't have the mats for it, do you think it would speed the time considerably?
    I did one run where I would have completed in 17 minutes if I had not botched the end by killing the reaver to early, so there is definitely room for improvment. My new Thunderforged bow with reinvigeration would possibly improve that time even more with about an extra 8 action boosts of 30% damage. For other raids that have a lot of trash mortal fear is going to speed them up as well which is my next Thunderforged project!

Grats on your solo raid completion.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Quote Originally Posted by nolifer1 View Post
    yes he cofirmed it, he did not know its bug, but im sure he make many new, cos he is one bad a** sorc.
    to be honest i dont trust half the records in this tread, i dont point to anyone anymore, i dont like be internet police, and i dont need drama, but u can knotice things when u know what is the limits of this game, and how some people just breaks them like its nothing.
    I'll go out on a limb and say you are referring to my times. I will say with 100% confidence there are no sploitz I used, just raw tactics and power. In fact, every run I have done I can say I can beat by 30 seconds now that crusader is out and the forcefield proc seems to be gone. Not every run needs to be cheated if it looks like its better than a limit.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say you are referring to my times. I will say with 100% confidence there are no sploitz I used, just raw tactics and power. In fact, every run I have done I can say I can beat by 30 seconds now that crusader is out and the forcefield proc seems to be gone. Not every run needs to be cheated if it looks like its better than a limit.
    Right but these are just words with nothing to back them up. Why don't you just post a few videos and show him? I personaly would love to see how you run the 2:55 DQ.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Right but these are just words with nothing to back them up. Why don't you just post a few videos and show him? I personaly would love to see how you run the 2:55 DQ.
    I'll do a video of any quest you want, but Im not going to video every run I ever do. Will have to wait for the weekend though when Im not working.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Since the lines of supply times have been re-evaluated in light of the scroll mastery issue, I uploaded this video on youtube, which beats my currently posted record:

EE Lines of Supply - 9:44 Degenerate Matter

This was one of many runs done to try to beat docs record, so its pre-u21. But since this happens to be a record now, I found it and here it is:

(btw, I can't decisively prove that I didn't use the scroll mastery bug, but if you compare the damage numbers to my other videos then you'll see that its legit. Hell, I didn't even know about the bug)

Screenshot:

YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Since the lines of supply times have been re-evaluated in light of the scroll mastery issue, I uploaded this video on youtube, which beats my currently posted record:

EE Lines of Supply - 9:44 Degenerate Matter
    Oh you posted it in the end. I'm so going to crush it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Oh you posted it in the end. I'm so going to crush it.
    You can't, you're a gimp.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    I'll do a video of any quest you want, but Im not going to video every run I ever do. Will have to wait for the weekend though when Im not working.
    If you want to post a video that would be awesome, but I think that if you do another run under 3 minutes, now that they fixed ESM, you can just post a screenshot and that should be more than enough to satisfy the skeptics

If you want to post a video that would be awesome, but I think that if you do another run under 3 minutes, now that they fixed ESM, you can just post a screenshot and that should be more than enough to satisfy the skeptics
    I'm not skeptical of teth, some of my guild mates were in revenants and have told me he is uber. I would just love to see it for myself, because it would be bad ass.

Default Temple of the Deathwyrm - EE - 54:33 - Omnipresence - Ghallanda

Not the best luck with the phylacteries (4x3 kills did it), but very smooth run overall with low deathcount.
    Didn't get gravity room either which is our favorite and probably also faster than the 'tower'.

Thanks to Legions of Hell and Aurelyana for coming along (Encair beat me in kills again Clerics need a nerf).
    Last edited by Eth; 04-09-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

I'm not skeptical of teth, some of my guild mates were in revenants and have told me he is uber. I would just love to see it for myself, because it would be bad ass.
    He is. He's amazing.

@Omniprsence .. Woah on an amazing Wurm! (and YAY Encair - love the cleric... soooo good)
    ~ Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~

Community Member

Epic Hard The Fall of Truth - Xylah (Alleanza degli Uomini liberi) - Cannith - 18 minutes 53 seconds

Lol what a pity! I had both the Truthful and the Reaver prepped at around 17 minutes and something and then I killed the Truthful but didn't manage to hit the Stormreaver since he was sorrounded by like 20 trash mobs and the undead dragons. At that point the Truthful rezzed and I had to kill it again, this time along with the Reaver, just in time to beat Omnipresence record.
    Looking forward to Epic Elite and Epic hard with (hopefully if I get enough mats) a Thunderforged bow.
    In this run I still used Pinion, screenshots:

Why is my 9:44 lines of supply submission entered as a party? It's clearly soloed in the video.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Lol what a pity! I had both the Truthful and the Reaver prepped at around 17 minutes and something and then I killed the Truthful but didn't manage to hit the Stormreaver since he was sorrounded by like 20 trash mobs and the undead dragons. At that point the Truthful rezzed and I had to kill it again, this time along with the Reaver, just in time to beat Omnipresence record.
    Looking forward to Epic Elite and Epic hard with (hopefully if I get enough mats) a Thunderforged bow.
    In this run I still used Pinion,
    My first attempt would have been a 16:20 competion if I had timed the takedowns better. Ill let you have a crack at this first before I try it again.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast