Default Reset or update or something?

Yesterday I ran a couple of quests with my level 23 monk.

This morning I log on with the monk and see the symbol showing he has unspent AP's. I open up the screen and he has 53 AP's unspent. Yesterday everything was fine (he spent his last AP's when he hit level 20) and this morning I had to reset everything.

Was there an update or reset or something? I've had to do this before at times when I swap a feat with Fred, but I hadn't done anything like that or made any changes to my monk.
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Sole member of Guinness Knights (Level 105)

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Hmm, weird.

I had something go wrong this morning (CET) as well. I ETR'ed a character, but suddenly he was on the bladeforged path instead of his old build. The GM closed the ticket without a word, of course. Not sure what I can do now, but hopefully some help will come.

Does it have something to do with what happened to you? No clue. But two weird issues around the same time, at least.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post

This morning I log on with the monk and see the symbol showing he has unspent AP's. I open up the screen and he has 53 AP's unspent. Yesterday everything was fine (he spent his last AP's when he hit level 20) and this morning I had to reset everything.

Was there an update or reset or something? I've had to do this before at times when I swap a feat with Fred, but I hadn't done anything like that or made any changes to my monk.
    There have been some bugs with ED's and enhancements in which they randomly completely or partially reset, though it has been awhile since I've seen one.

But otherwise there was no update or reset.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Well 1 of the shrines disappeared on our airship and if u tried to put it back it said that you cant have 2 LOL, so they MUST be doing something. The only way was to put something different in the slot but now we are missing a buff we all use

Quote Originally Posted by mobrien316 View Post

did you exchange a feat last time you were on or reset your ed or enhancements?

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    did you exchange a feat last time you were on or reset your ed or enhancements?
    I made no changes at all.

I logged out Saturday night, then logged back in Sunday morning. No feat swaps, no ED changes, nothing.

Weird...
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Sole member of Guinness Knights (Level 105)

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

There is some kind of bug going around that does that. I get it randomly from time to time, no discernible pattern I can identify of what seems to trigger it. And more one some toons (My artificer I've decided just hates enhancements and refuses to keep them) and some never seem to get it.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!