The Ala Rubra team has moved to Mondays at 7pm Eastern, and is still part of the “Dedicated Teams Guild” http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=57433 .
We are currently level 26 and exploring the latest content, looking forward to new content and then who knows...
Seeking an additional member or two to join us.
Below is an excerpt from our original post:
We started Oct. 8th , 2009 on Sarlona. We are part of Thalion’s “Dedicated Teams Guild” and a light RP group. Slow and steady….not to say if we all know the quest very well… and all agree, we can speed it up a lil, but NO ZERGING! Keep it a Team effort! Oh, one more thing, NEWBIES ARE WELCOME! Come join the DDO experience. If this day and time do not work for you, follow the above “Dedicated” link. I’m sure you can find something.
1) no zerging
2) Vendors are ok to buy from and sell too also
3) Light to med Role Play…(don’t let this scare you off, it’s fun, try it!) in–character will be normal party type…out of character will be ((here )) again don’t let this scare ya…easier then ya think. Keep Voice chat to a min. Only use if have too.... ie…raids, big trap ahead..etc, etc….
4) The DDO store is fine, but try to not bribe your way to top.
5) This is a Dedicated/Static Team…. Don’t use the character outside the party nights. If you miss a night or two, and need to catch up with XP ,or quest, that is fine…but keep it to a minimum.
6) Everyone shall be on the same level. If you take your time to solo some content (mostly, explorer and lower level favor), bank your extra XP until everyone can catch up on the next level.
7) Have fun! Don’t let small things stress you out! It’s a game lets enjoy it!
The Ala Rubra Team!
1) PlaneswalkerJP (Gineon Planeswalker, Drow Pyromancer)
2) ELRON (Zully, Halfling Assasin)
3) S1gma (Nemamiah J'orsen, Human Healer)
4) Izdaari (Yzette Eristikon, Halfling Monk)
5) PTR91 (Fararn Aleclaw, Human Fighter)
6) Can be you