Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Owlbear Certificate and Thank You!

One of the items which Cordovan gave out to me to give as an award is a Snowy Owlbear certificate. Originally I was going to hold a final round to compete for this, but due to logistical issues and other considerations, I thought it would work better simply to think back through the competition and decide someone who competed with exceptional merit to award the certificate to. I also wanted this person to be a round winner, since I had previously planned for a competition. As such, the Owlbear Certificate is being awarded to the winner of the original round, namely Uu, otherwise know as R or Item. In addition to competing well Item has been a cornerstone of the culture of our server, and I think he deserves the reward for his service to the community as well. Congratulations!

Also, I just wanted to thank everyone who made this event possible. While I put in a lot of time to try to make an event which I thought would be fun for and beneficial to the community and would honor D&D and DDO, it wouldn't have been such a success with the support of many people.

First of all, I would like to thank Cordovan, who was amazingly supportive to this from on high. We wouldn't have been able to do it without him. The same goes for my fellow Forever Knight Olathural, who has been incredibly helpful in giving advice and in helping co-host the event. I would have never even had this idea if it wasn't for these two.

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me in doing this, and especially to Hathorian, Dark Helmet, NextEverto, and Evennote who gave early support on this thread.

Thirdly, I would like to thank Paizo and Mahalko, both of whom gave me incredibly helpful advice in how to tweak this event to be even better next year. I already have several plans as to how to improve it for next year's anniversary.

Fourthly, I would also like to thank those who donated loot to this and future events, which includes my fellow Knights Lijuh, Rowmeo, and Tockk, as well as Cuyar of the Apocolyptic Raiders and Brelyassa of Legend.

Finally, I want to thank all of you who came out and supported the event. It wouldn't have been possible without your commitment to it, and I appreciate you having enough trust in me though this has been my first live event. I hope next time it will be even better! See you all in-game soon!
    Main- Carrianne Taliesin Elven Fighter 12/Ranger 6/Rogue 2 Tempest AA, Orien

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks for the fun! (And an obsessive pet collector we all know will enjoy the Snowy Owlbear pet.)
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Thanks for the fun! (And an obsessive pet collector we all know will enjoy the Snowy Owlbear pet.)
    Yes i do! Thanks Item!!!!!!!!!!!
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123