Community Member

Default TR'ing Lost items (First slot of bag 1)

So,

I've now not played for 2 months, been trying to get a resolution on lost items. And nothing matters, you do anything in game, the GM's respond with sorry we can't help, but we've recorded the problem. They point to ddobugs site to complete that (although on one ticket, it was down and they said wait till its back). With that in mind, they also point out to read the top bit of the form about resolution. When you read the top part of the form, it basically says Q&A can't help either.

So i've PM'ed devs, zero response. So what can you do, i TR'ed 4 times very quickly over Xmas, and when your in a roll, you leave everything in the TR cache and just pull it all out when you go to TR again. So you hardly notice missing things. Till i came to do a slower TR and i was missing all my massive bags, strange i thought. Logout, login etc see if TR cache is hidden, nothing. Ticket about it and keep playing. I TR again, before i get a response on the Ticket, this one being an Epic so keeping everything in my bags and low and behold the first slow in bag 1 is empty. It had a TP bought bag in it and contents. So you ticket again, referencing the previous ticket and finally get a sorry etc as above.

So whats been lost, and this has to be approximate. Well a Colossal and a Gargantuan ingredients bag, and a Hugh collectables bag. Now the collectables bag, is meh, nothing really that important in the scheme of things. It the 2 ingredients bags, both heavy costs in TP's to start with. And they had 8 years worth of stuff in them. 1000's of items, from raids and epic items. I lost over 10k comms of valor that's for sure, and to many epic tokens to think about.

Anyone any idea, how you get this sorted :/

~Tailear, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfield View Post
    So,

I've now not played for 2 months, been trying to get a resolution on lost items. And nothing matters, you do anything in game, the GM's respond with sorry we can't help, but we've recorded the problem. They point to ddobugs site to complete that (although on one ticket, it was down and they said wait till its back). With that in mind, they also point out to read the top bit of the form about resolution. When you read the top part of the form, it basically says Q&A can't help either.

So i've PM'ed devs, zero response. So what can you do, i TR'ed 4 times very quickly over Xmas, and when your in a roll, you leave everything in the TR cache and just pull it all out when you go to TR again. So you hardly notice missing things. Till i came to do a slower TR and i was missing all my massive bags, strange i thought. Logout, login etc see if TR cache is hidden, nothing. Ticket about it and keep playing. I TR again, before i get a response on the Ticket, this one being an Epic so keeping everything in my bags and low and behold the first slow in bag 1 is empty. It had a TP bought bag in it and contents. So you ticket again, referencing the previous ticket and finally get a sorry etc as above.

So whats been lost, and this has to be approximate. Well a Colossal and a Gargantuan ingredients bag, and a Hugh collectables bag. Now the collectables bag, is meh, nothing really that important in the scheme of things. It the 2 ingredients bags, both heavy costs in TP's to start with. And they had 8 years worth of stuff in them. 1000's of items, from raids and epic items. I lost over 10k comms of valor that's for sure, and to many epic tokens to think about.

Anyone any idea, how you get this sorted :/

~Tailear, Ghallanda
    Did you get this sorted out?

I've lost something in a TR as well and I am also struggling to get a decent response
    from anyone. All my tickets get closed with the boiler plate response about logging
    a bug. GMs can help - they just won't.