There are a huge number of ways to play sorcerers. Everytime a new player asks, they are told
* Git a big weapon hit like garg!
* Cold, Niacs is the low level finger of death!
* Sound blast, stun em all partner
* Fire/Acid SLAs all the ways
* Its all about the max/empowered fireball, you should nuke!
* Sopppphisticaated casters chhhharm and use ssssocial skillssss
* Merfolks for the win!
Everyone is convinced their way is the easiest and bestest way. This is a good thing, it means that DDO has multiple valid play styles.
Rather than have new players try to theory craft which answer is the best for them, I thought it would be nice if there was a brief library of videos demonstrating the different play styles at low level.
If you need video software, http://obsproject.com/ is a free program you can use to capture videos. If you want something simpler, http://www.bandicam.com/ allows you to capture up to 10 minutes with the free version. This is more than enough for low level quests.
I will maintain this post with an index to the different style videos (assuming anyone posts any). You don't need to do an elaborate write up (although you can if you wish), I'll describe the spells/enhancements that you are using.
Cold/Electric Bolt style