Default Show Me Your Warface

Bought leadership of this guild back from Zod today. Going to try and take it to about 6-10 active accounts. Looking for extremely chill dudes who play regularly and have clean reps.

We're LVL 72 but not really looking for the type of player that cares about ship buffs anyways. I'll be paying for the LVL 85 ship if we ever get that high so don't even think/worry about that.

I spend all my time at end game personally. But just do whatever you want. No rules or charter or agenda or structure or glorious ambition. Everyone's-an-officer kind of thing.

Basically, if you're tired of your situation and want to roll with Apepp and I regularly, hit me up. Do a clean break with your guild leader, don't import any drama. I'm cool with most of the guild leaders you're likely to be leaving so do it right and respectful before you shout me.

No estrogen, all bromance.

Good luck!
    Shmuel Xadin Xadins Errand Mohnster Yitzhak

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    Good luck!
    Ya, going to need it. Very difficult to grow anything with a declining player base. Watched you guys try to grow Firefly. So I know it's tough. We'll see what happens though.

Welcome to Warfaces K.