Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Seattle is a great place to work, I have family there. There are a few breweries you should try as well I wish you the best!
    I look forward to the day where toons can be a Were-Pig.

When you get there, make sure you share all your Turbine horror stories to Gaben. He will probably sympathize with you.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

So long Squeak. Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Real Northwesterners--I mean those of us born out here--tell everyone else in the country that it's awful out here and discourage others from moving here. Be that as it may, I hope you've found a good company to work for. Working in the video/computer gaming industry these days must be a pretty nomadic life so good luck.

Aww, I always intended to go in on a Lama event raid, but I never found the time, probably a life lesson there somewhere. Lama was wonderfully done on your watch, Kookie has an impossible task keeping it going, but good luck to the bpth of you. I always thought Seattle would be a nice place to live, casual culture. If you're back in a customer facing game position you'll have to give a secret kobold signal so we can keep tabs on you. That's a long drive, I hope you've got enoigh time to stop and explore the country as you go.

Community Member

Default Lets add new working hours for customer support to that as well

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    Several devs get laid off, producer rowan leaves and now squeak is gone. Looks like a skeleton crew over there. Is this thing getting close to the end or what?
    Lets add to that the revised opening hours for telephone and in-game support that was posted today by Cold Blue - https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...rs#post5269689

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Hello Lamannians,

I have had a blast being the Lamannia Coordinator; however, it is time for me to move on. In a few short days I will start driving out to Seattle. I will miss everyone greatly. Please help Kookie and the devs continue to improve DDO.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    This sentence is usual to appear up somewhere in goodbye threads so might as well post it here:
    Can I have your stuffs?

So long and take care.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Goodbye my friend. All the best.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

Hello Lamannians,

I have had a blast being the Lamannia Coordinator; however, it is time for me to move on. In a few short days I will start driving out to Seattle. I will miss everyone greatly. Please help Kookie and the devs continue to improve DDO.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Sad to see you go Squeak, but good luck with the move and all the best for the future, don't forget to log in once in a while to keep in touch with us all though :-)

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Sorry to see you go Squeak!! Have fun wherever you end up in the Seattle area and drop us a line if you can

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Hello Lamannians,

Smiles,
    Squeak
    And the Army will miss you
    Squeak's Army

Farewell,
    Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Reignbeau, running the Steel Shrine Build
    Still the weakest member and dumbest of Omnipresence.

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    Several devs get laid off, producer rowan leaves and now squeak is gone. Looks like a skeleton crew over there. Is this thing getting close to the end or what?
    Producer Rowan is still with Turbine, he did not get laid off.
    He just moved back to doing LoTRO instead.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Hello Lamannians,

Smiles,
    Squeak
    All the best to you Squeak.

Pssst, can I have your shinnies?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123