Community Member

Default Can someone help me plz

I subscribe to DDO monthly, and I just lost my job so I now have to penny pinch for a while and go free to play. My question is I have paid for a lot of cosmetic items and gems and a few other things game store. Will I loss all of that stuff ? Cause I know the druid is a paid class as well as the ranger and I am sure a few other. Also I have more than 8 characters will they be lost ? Please let me know what I can expect it will be very helpful to know a head of time thanks in advance !

Community Member

Here's a link that explains everything.

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...P-subscription

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrico2007 View Post
    I subscribe to DDO monthly, and I just lost my job so I now have to penny pinch for a while and go free to play. My question is I have paid for a lot of cosmetic items and gems and a few other things game store. Will I loss all of that stuff ? Cause I know the druid is a paid class as well as the ranger and I am sure a few other. Also I have more than 8 characters will they be lost ? Please let me know what I can expect it will be very helpful to know a head of time thanks in advance !
    You will only have access to 4 character slots (unless you have purchased additional slots)

You will be able to choose which of your 8 characters fill those slots (this is a permanent choice you can't swap around later), the other characters will still be there but will not be accessible until you either delete a character from an existing slot or purchase additional slots.

Any character that is either a paid race or class will be similarly unaccessible until you purchase that race/class.

Community Member

thanks guys that really helps 1 more question if you don't mind. I unlocked the iconic class ad made 1 or 2 of them in to muti class for this example lets say I have a bladeforge/ranger. Being that he is an iconic class but I did not unlock ranger will he still be playable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrico2007 View Post
    thanks guys that really helps 1 more question if you don't mind. I unlocked the iconic class ad made 1 or 2 of them in to muti class for this example lets say I have a bladeforge/ranger. Being that he is an iconic class but I did not unlock ranger will he still be playable ?
    Ranger is a completely free to play class.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    Ranger is a completely free to play class.
    ok bad choice then how about a Iconic/druid since druid is not a free to play ?