Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sayan View Post
    Ghallanda reporting in. Ran Shadowcrypt with a guy from Europe (he was fine in this one), then we hit up Desert Caravan and he was lagging so bad he couldn't move. After the quest was over he went on his way and I went to run HiPS and Rahmat. Then I went to finish up the Sands walk-ups and began to experience the same problems that he had been 30 minutes or so prior (east coast here). My packet loss is showing 15-30% in game or higher at the moment but only to DDO, I have ran several tracerts to different locations. My tracert to the game server from command prompt is fine however.
    Yeah, I suspect it's an issue with UDP packets only. TCP and ICMP seems to be fine.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

happened to me in quest earlier today went to move was still green but could not move at all then suddenly BOOM I move just to get stuck again. Now I can't log in at all.

Community Member

Khyber at 4:00 PM Eastern New York City. Can login successfully on several toons, but massive packet loss. Around 25-30% constant. Has not dropped below 15% at very lowest.
    After login, UI layout and inventory, enchantments, etc. take around 2 minutes to finish loading up.
    Walking around/zoning involves a bit of rubberbanding, some stop and go, and repeat zoning.

Unplayable, so logged out.

Community Member

Dito

Community Member

Default Seems to be pretty much any server now

I managed to get onto Cannith a bit earlier (an hour or so back). I tried Orien (lost my daily dice there, never got any reward because it got stuck somewhere), character looked normal, the connection box showed green but I couldn't move, until I suddenly jerked 4 steps backwards.

Also tried Argo, Thelanis and Sarlona - all of them pretty much the same. I do get on, but when there I cannot move, use dialog boxes, nothing.

initially couldn't get on Khyber. When I did it kept lagging everywhere and was unplayable. Trying to craft now but that's bad too
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke! /runs off to sell things on forum

...might aswell laugh about it... :P
    Zibok, Zibo, Zibow, Zibah
    Cannith

yeah, must be that wondrous bonus we were promised

We are currently investigating log in and in-game performance issues. At this time we believe these are linked to larger Internet issues taking place. Our teams are working to mitigate the impact of these issues as best we can. We will keep you updated.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default Log In

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are currently investigating connection issues that may prevent players from logging into the game. We will keep you updated.
    Just tried Logging in and after 5 mins gave up. Then rebot comp and finally got into game but then game closed and I was back at my home screen.

UPDATE 4:30 PM Eastern: We are currently investigating log in and in-game performance issues. At this time we believe these are linked to larger Internet issues taking place. Our teams are working to mitigate the impact of these issues as best we can. We will keep you updated.

(Original post): We are currently investigating connection issues that may prevent players from logging into the game. We will keep you updated.
    Well the Internet here in my small corner of SE US seems fine. I am on AT&T and can watch online videos, youtube, and browse just fine. Did a speed check and I am getting 16MB down. Only thing not working is DDO for me. If this is another one of your ISP's issues I really wish you'd get a new provider.

Can I get a sense from folks currently in-game (or logging into the game) as to what they are CURRENTLY experiencing (say, after 4:40 PM Eastern -5 GMT?)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Cannot get in so experience is 0
    Pom may refer to: An alternative word for the British /Polyoxymethylene, a common plastic polymer / Pompom, a decorative ball / Baby Pom, the youngest of the Fimbles /Puddle of Mudd, an American hard rock band

Community Member

Can I get a sense from folks currently in-game (or logging into the game) as to what they are CURRENTLY experiencing (say, after 4:40 PM Eastern -5 GMT?)
    In game /thelanis) had over 25 % lost. entered with group same quest. didnt saw any1 or any door lever etc. did a relog. now i am stuck in loading screen to server. says reciving caracter data.....

no problems to log in on a other server

Community Member

very high levels of packet loss (20%+), 2-3min lag (at a guess). Bonkers. Cannith.
    Officer of G.O.D.S.

Urthor - Aggro Manager
    Muldren - Gimpy Healbot
    Kedrax - Woefully inadequate

Tried logging in, but it's stuck on "Receiving character data" and never takes me to the character selection screen.

well i get anywhere from 3-45 sec from the time i click something till the time it activates if that's any help.

AT&T login to Thelanis fine....hangs on logging out, have to kill the client.

Still stuck on snowman splash screen (receiving character data) w load speed about 1kb/s when trying to log to Argo. loc: Central Europe

When I log in, it takes about 2min b4 the UI finishes loading. After this is completed I can only move a few feet b4 i get stuck for about 5 to 10secs. Also casting cure spells on me takes about 2 secs b4 I see the combat text.

Also in-game chat is working without issues.
    Last edited by HuneyMunster; 02-28-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast