Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by shorlong View Post
    lmao

The problem is that it's just Stalwart. Pally's Sacred Defender needs it also. The addition of a shield requirement to the defensive stances was one of the worst nerfs of the the enhancement pass. Just awful. I know that monkchers and Cetus builds would still likely be best, but I'd like to be able to build a stalwart or pally that wasn't a complete turd.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Did this make it live? To buff Pallys/Fighters?

Did this make it live? To buff Pallys/Fighters? Unable to check myself or I would.

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

I think the release notes call it out. Thought it was WaI. Or more accurately, Working as Written, since only some levels of SD require a shield.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    I think the release notes call it out. Thought it was WaI. Or more accurately, Working as Written, since only some levels of SD require a shield.
    Yeah, I hope it's WAI. I have a 34 pt human 12 pally 6 fighter 2 monk THF that could benefit from it :\ Hehe! I try 2 keep my nose clean most of the time so.

That's why I was wondering if it was WAI or not. No dev ever chimed in on it so. Thanks! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Default nope

I went from S&B Stalwart Defender to TWF and lost the +6 con and +6 str and the +20% hit point bonus. But it does state that it requires a shield so i don't know why you expect it not to require a shield. they did say that "The Stalwart Defense stance no longer drops its top-tier buffs when using a wand or scroll with a shield in the off-hand." in the release notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonhook View Post
    I went from S&B Stalwart Defender to TWF and lost the +6 con and +6 str and the +20% hit point bonus. But it does state that it requires a shield so i don't know why you expect it not to require a shield. they did say that "The Stalwart Defense stance no longer drops its top-tier buffs when using a wand or scroll with a shield in the off-hand." in the release notes.
    Well, you can clearly see from my screenshots that I was two-weapon fighting. And I was in druid BARE form. If it no longer works, I'm guessing because tanks needed another nerf.

Reignbeau, running the Steel Shrine Build
    Still the weakest member and dumbest of Omnipresence.

Quote Originally Posted by Infiltraitor View Post
    Well, you can clearly see from my screenshots that I was two-weapon fighting. And I was in druid BARE form. If it no longer works, I'm guessing because tanks needed another nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Did this make it live? To buff Pallys/Fighters? Unable to check myself or I would.

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! ! !
    He asked if it went to live servers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    So they can make the second most asked thing about WF in the forums a thing at the same time: Give WF a free feat at level 1 to choose their body type (Composed, Mithral, Adamantine).
    hear, hear. Nibel for president.

Actually a no-brainer so we can expect this change to happen soon (=never in Turbinese).
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

Quote Originally Posted by Infiltraitor View Post
    i realy hope you meant bear form...
    Think about the childeren...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12