Default TWF Drow Build Request

A friend friend of mine recently started playing DDO, and wants to play a drow TWF that can self-heal. He has access to the drow race, monk, fvs, and a few adventure packs, but that is it. I have some spare +2 tomes I can give him, if needed. I am looking for a good build that is fairly newbie friendly, not too gear intensive, that meets as much of the above requirements as possible. I will be running quests with him with my evoker fvs, so he doesnt have to have the best heals, twf is the priority. Another option he might consider is elf, but he doesnt have 32 pt build yet. I dont play much twf, so I'm not sure what advice to give him on this.

Thank you in advance.
    Keeping a pet lets me bring the wild with me wherever I go. I like it. Keeps me warm inside. Oh, and the wild packs one hell of a bite.

Sounds like any good ranger build would work--twf tempest and basic heals.
    Drow specialize in rapiers and short swords but will not buff the archery, whereas elves get that racial bonus in bows and rapiers (plus dragonmarks).

CthruTheEgo's build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=elfin
    ROGUE Part QUATRE: Prove your Stealth Skills!

Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer)

Quote Originally Posted by PJCDragon View Post
    A friend friend of mine recently started playing DDO, and wants to play a drow TWF that can self-heal. He has access to the drow race, monk, fvs, and a few adventure packs, but that is it. I have some spare +2 tomes I can give him, if needed. I am looking for a good build that is fairly newbie friendly, not too gear intensive, that meets as much of the above requirements as possible. I will be running quests with him with my evoker fvs, so he doesnt have to have the best heals, twf is the priority. Another option he might consider is elf, but he doesnt have 32 pt build yet. I dont play much twf, so I'm not sure what advice to give him on this.

Thank you in advance.
    Drow FvS

16 + 5/16/14/10/8/12

Requires +1 Dex tome (or level up for TWF chain)
    Requires +2 Str tome (@ lvl 21 or 23 to qualify for OC)

7 (+2) Feats (not in order)
    • Power Attack - +5 Damage is good
    • TWF
    • ITWF
    • GTWF
    • Empower Healing - People expect you to heal
    • Extend - Could be replaced with Maximize to give light spells more power
    • Quicken - In case you do EE content or IDK
    • (21*) IC: Pierce - More damage
    • (23*) Empower - Not honestly sure

Melee focused, so mostly a healer/buffer because DC's will be laughable although Light spells have no DC . Racial + Warpriest = +8 Damage with Short Swords. TWF + Smite + Ameliorating Strike = Decent free healing. SP's should not be an issue

Then you can go all fancy and multi-class with 12 FvS, 6 Monk, 2 Fighter which will allow him to remain centered (With SS), provide more feats (Cleave and Great Cleave to Qualify for OC and Legendary Dreadnaught if he chooses not to play in GMoF). He will keep the ability to cast Heal so his single target heals will not suffer He will have decent Reflex saves, not super, but workable in Heroic.