Community Member

Default HalfOrc/PDK unarmed Great Cleave issues

horc and pdk unarmed gcleave use different animations to the rest of the races and this animation breaks the attack chain for like 1,5 seconds, it also makes the attack land onto targets after this 1,5 seconds rendering unarmed gcleave as pretty useless for these two races but still necessary for overwhelming critical

anyone knows anything about this?

Community Member

Default Not Limited to stated races

Quote Originally Posted by garlor View Post
    horc and pdk unarmed gcleave use different animations to the rest of the races and this animation breaks the attack chain for like 1,5 seconds, it also makes the attack land onto targets after this 1,5 seconds rendering unarmed gcleave as pretty useless for these two races but still necessary for overwhelming critical

I find that my human monk has the same problem, unarmed great cleave is a large jump kick that doesn't deal damage until much after the animation has ended. Was pretty annoying while I was actually fighting unarmed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raddeon View Post
    I find that my human monk has the same problem, unarmed great cleave is a large jump kick that doesn't deal damage until much after the animation has ended. Was pretty annoying while I was actually fighting unarmed.
    I haven't seen this issue with unarmed humans, but definitely w/HOrcs. I hope it hasn't been introduced since the last time I played an unarmed GC'ing human, as I'm about to TR from HO to Human just to rid myself of it. I'll have to test it ahead of time.

The HOrc GC "hop" flaw is disruptive to the point where it isn't usable. That is very disappointing given the relatively easy path for HO's to OC.
    Unbreakable Argonnessen Merrchant Hindenburg Neidermeyer

Default Fixed in next patch, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by garlor View Post

I believe this is a known issue that is being fixed in the next patch, or I read something about a fix to cleave and races on Lam a while back. You should turn in a ticket so they can check up on it.