Default Unable to spend Epic Destiny points since downgrade to Premium

Not sure how to go about getting this fixed so if anyone has suggestions please let me know - not sure if it should be an in-game ticket or account support as it does not seem to fit with any of the standard ticket types.

I was a VIP player and went down to VIP a couple of years ago. I had a large number of TPs so I purchased everything available including Epic Destinies and have been able to play without issues for some time.

Over the Xmas period I went back to VIP on a 3 month subscription to get the free Epic Hearts and everything worked fine. A few days ago I reverted back to Premium and now I can no longer spend my Epic Destiny points on any of my characters. It appears to me that in downgrading my account it has somehow lost track of the fact that I own EDs despite the fact that the store knows full well that I cannot buy them again.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it addressed?

TIA

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derkallah View Post
    Not sure how to go about getting this fixed so if anyone has suggestions please let me know - not sure if it should be an in-game ticket or account support as it does not seem to fit with any of the standard ticket types.

I was a VIP player and went down to VIP a couple of years ago. I had a large number of TPs so I purchased everything available including Epic Destinies and have been able to play without issues for some time.

Over the Xmas period I went back to VIP on a 3 month subscription to get the free Epic Hearts and everything worked fine. A few days ago I reverted back to Premium and now I can no longer spend my Epic Destiny points on any of my characters. It appears to me that in downgrading my account it has somehow lost track of the fact that I own EDs despite the fact that the store knows full well that I cannot buy them again.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it addressed?

TIA
    You have to talk to Fatespinner to spend ED pts if you are not a VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    u also seem to have to switch destinys and then switch back b4 u can spend points to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Well that's just plain annoying - worked fine (without having to switch destiny) thanks for the info.

Well that's just plain annoying - worked fine (without having to switch destiny) thanks for the info.
    Of course its annoying. Its a selling point to become a VIP. You can manage your ED's anywhere in a public area. You only have to talk to a fate spinner to level up.

Community Member

I can tell you more. Currently you are able to switch your EDs in public areas without talking to Fatespinner as Premium/F2P, but that's not WAI and is fixed in next update from what I've seen on lamania.