Default Cleric Radiant Servant

I've been trying to figure out how to get my radiant servent healing aura to heal for a higher amount. Can anybody tell me what effects it other then your cleric level, enhancements, and a devotion item?

I want to say the aura is affected by empower heal (right click the spell),
    and the burst is affected but empower, empower heal and maximize .

Edit: and quicken. (I think, not in game looking)
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

If you have all the possible metas going and a devotion item, look at heal amp. Heal amp is tremendously useful. If your problem is your party members, then good luck. Some people just seem to keep missing the memo about heal amp.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatneil View Post
    I want to say the aura is affected by empower heal (right click the spell),
    and the burst is affected but empower, empower heal and maximize .

Edit: and quicken. (I think, not in game looking)
    Empower Heal is the only meta that effects Healing aura - Some tricks for maximizing get a Thurmaturgy Staff with Healing lore and devotion on it - switch to this staff before casting aura then switch back to your usual weapons - this is what I usually do. The critical bonus and additional devotion spell power will still hit as if you were still holding that staff even though you've switched back to your regular weapons.

The Heal skill affects Positive spell power - so leveling up this skill will also effect the amounts that you heal for.

Don't underestimate the effect a healing lore item has on Aura - each "tick" of aura is capable of crit'ing and a healing lore item will increase the chances that the ticks will critically hit. This becomes more obvious with the more people/summons in the party since each individual tick that hits each individual player/summons gets its own dice roll as to whether or not it critically hits that individual.
    Last edited by 9rileystep; 02-23-2014 at 08:21 PM.