Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Heroic True Reincarnation question?

    Hi

    I'm a long time without playing and do not understand how it works now, I'm in third life if I use Heroic True Reincarnation I can be a life Iconic already at level 15?

  2. #2
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeancarlogerhardt View Post
    Hi

    I'm a long time without playing and do not understand how it works now, I'm in third life if I use Heroic True Reincarnation I can be a life Iconic already at level 15?
    If you are currently not and iconic and at least level 20 you can Heroic TR into an iconic and you will start with enough xp for level 15.

    If, after your iconic life, you decide you want to reincarnate again you will have to iconic reincarnate at level cap (currently 28)

  3. #3
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    If you are currently not and iconic and at least level 20 you can Heroic TR into an iconic and you will start with enough xp for level 15.

    If, after your iconic life, you decide you want to reincarnate again you will have to iconic reincarnate at level cap (currently 28)
    SO you cant normal tr after you are iconic?

  4. #4
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    SO you cant normal tr after you are iconic?
    Not on that life.

    At 28 you can iconic reincarnate into a standard race. Then you'll be able to do heroic reincarnation when you get back to 20 as a standard race again. (The name heroic/iconic refers to your current life not your next one)
    Last edited by Krelar; 02-22-2014 at 11:09 AM.

  5. #5
    Community Member Satyriasys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    SO you cant normal tr after you are iconic?
    When you Iconic TR you get the Iconic past life and Class past life.
    Join Date: Nov 2009

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks Krelar for your answer, I can start an iconic and choose more than one class and start at lvl 15?

  7. #7
    Community Member Satyriasys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeancarlogerhardt View Post
    Thanks Krelar for your answer, I can start an iconic and choose more than one class and start at lvl 15?
    For level 1 you have to take the Class the Iconic is: Shadar-Kai Rogue, Morninglord Cleric, Bladesworn Palidan, Purple Dragon Knight Fighter. Then you can take the other 14 levels of whatever. You can then use a +1 heart to change your first level if you want.
    Join Date: Nov 2009

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    For level 1 you have to take the Class the Iconic is: Shadar-Kai Rogue, Morninglord Cleric, Bladesworn Palidan, Purple Dragon Knight Fighter. Then you can take the other 14 levels of whatever. You can then use a +1 heart to change your first level if you want.
    Nice glad to know, I'll make a multiclass character has many good ideas in the forum.

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload