Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Somebody better at DDO than the OP.
    so he wants to cram 99% of the player base onto one server?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1313 View Post
    Dude it's not dead, from the 3 and a half years that I have been playing on the cannith server I have noticed that its a lot of invite only or guild ran quests/raids.
    The PUG scene is definitely pretty sad, though. I used to PUG a lot on Cannith, but it's a lot harder now. There's virtually never a PUG raid posted -- not even Shroud. I know, I know -- I could just create my own LFMs. And I have, a couple of times. But they take so long to fill that it would be far, far faster just to solo something. Plus I've been away for a while and lost my touch a bit; I'm still soloing okay, but I don't remember where all the traps are, I've never run some of the newer content, etc. I'm okay to join a group, but I feel bad trying to lead one.

It's to the point where I might even join a guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

Quote Originally Posted by Vint View Post

If you do not know the quest, don’t join a “know it” LFM.
    If you don’t know what a tower, don’t join a “solo a tower” LFM.
    If you cannot bring your own heals, don’t join a BYOH party.
    If you don’t feel that your toon can contribute (not be a burden) in elite, don’t join an elite group.
    You’re not going to find a diamond ring in a crackerjack box.
    1) i know what it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_technology ,so check.
    2) got a tower down too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower ,so check.
    3) stack of cure serious pots in EE, check.
    4) my pure 20 pally may not do dps, but i contribute in other ways, so check.
    5) I totally will, so check.

lets roll guys, i got dis.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragoon View Post
    1) i know what it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_technology ,so check.

4) my pure 20 pally may not do dps, but i contribute in other ways, so check.

lets roll guys, i got dis.
    Cheerleading counts as contribution?

Uber Completionist

Popcorn, extra butter.
    Icywave - Orien Server - On life 88 - First Ultimate Completionist - 3x all past life feats- Guild: Intel Rq'd
    Build & Gear: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ast-life-feats

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Cheerleading counts as contribution?
    heck you, you will never have felt so good about doing everything for me yourself ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth1084 View Post
    Here's a counter-proposal: why don't you move to another server and set-up a Noobopolis? You seem to think this separation would be a good idea, why aren't you taking that step? Why insist others do so? What's more, why insist that people who have been playing the game for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years go move somewhere else when you just got here? Somehow, I think the attitude problem here is yours.
    because I'm level 10 paladin and it has taken me nearly 2 years to get to this point, I figure since you guys are just so damn awesome and uber then it shouldn't take you anytime to go from level 1 to 28 on a new server and besides that it only costs 20 dollar to move your character from one server to another.
    (More and more people are leaving this game because the likes of you, more than you think. How are you going to feel when you go to log in one day just to find that the game has been shut down due to lack of income? It's the new players buying vip like myself that's keeping this game online, So go ahead bash me some more maybe I will just leave and a few others like myself who feel the way I do. Lets see how long the game stays live then buddy)

Default I always love these threads

It's time for the monthly or weekly I think I'm entitled to be taught or dragged through every quest just because I've been playing X months/years and you've played for Y months/years.

Look Mr. Op I don't know you chances are since I am not playing DDO often I'll never join a group with you. But let's get this out of the way. You seem to want to Assume that you are entitled guidance from everyone more experienced than you as well as that everyone should have the same goals and expectations as you.

This is not going to happen. There is never going to be one universal goal and play style for everyone (except letting Teh_Troll die in quests as often as possible)

So if you want to group with like minded people make your own groups/channels etc. If you don't want zergers say so in your LFM. If you get one anyways blacklist them or whatever.

But do not think just because you are a "noob" that the game and it's players are going to revolve around you and your play style.

Most "elitist" as you put it, are after the most xp and/or loot as possible in the shortest amount of time. They have that goal their entitled to it. When you die or cause the quest to go longer you are directly impacting their enjoyment of DDO as well. So like it was said before learn to recognize the "elite" lfms that don't suit your playstyle but do not get on your high horse and tell these people who paid and went through noobdom too that they are wrong in doing what they are doing.

But do let Teh_Troll die in quests it's always a good thing.

Bowserkoopa,

Watching the bright flame that was DDO sputter and fade.

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

They are already showing signs of collapse, haven't you heard about the recent job cuts? Now they have "the players council" out there trying to feel out the public trying to see what its going to take to keep people coming to the game or keeping the ones that's here already. Yeah man keep it up the more new people come to this forum and read this the more will be leaving. The more new people that has to game with someone like you the more will be leaving. I hope you 1200 or so people can keep this game going for another year. Better start spending money on shards and cakes now.

Right, not leaving this one open through the weekend.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12